Status: um work in progress, please be patient with things :)

The First Besitos

Fast Times At Clairemont High

The first day of a new school, always an anxiety and shitty mood inducing experience hundreds of new faces all slowing passing judgments and occasionally snickering but life is such and the boys will be there every second of this wretched ordeal as usual. By this time Luke or Jordy, being the technology geniuses they are, would have gotten into the school system, and do not even begin to ask me how those little shits manage to do it because they are basically magicians with this stuff and I have not even close to an idea of how, and managed to put us all into classes together, all of us having one friend per class.
Now as for the actual school thing, I feel as though this entire "getting ready" thing is useless because no matter how many hours of practice I get my hair never cooperates and my face always looks mediocre, but I still get up and try, day after day hoping that one morning I will look somewhat presentable enough to capture a darling boy.
But no, my efforts reign useless as I look the same average me from every other morning of barely concious struggles, glowing turquoise hair that, if allowed, cascades down my sides and ends at my waist thrown off my porcelain face and into a messy ponytail sectioned off from my fringe by a choice bandana (today's happening to be a lovely mixture of radiant purples and black), the scars that partially cover my face made nearly invisible by the wonder that is foundation, thin but bold black line traces the upper curve of my lash line flicking out slightly to create a wing.
As usual my outfit consists of a, usually mens, band shirt (which is Nirvana, a choice I feel to be rather excellent) today though, rather than being tied in the back and pair with my choice of skinny jeans, I push the loose edges of the shirt down and place them inside of my black leather skater skirt.
I rumage my draws searching for a perfect pair of socks but instead find myself pulling on a pair of cute tights that are opaque black from toe to just below the knee where, instead of a blunt edge between colours, the line forms a cats head marking out to leave the ears sitting just about my knees , before the rest of the legs becomes skin toned and if those aren' the cutest tights ever I don't know what is.
With all that being done I grab my army green shoulder bag and race down the stairs praying to all that is mighty that the boys hadn't eaten all my fruit loops. leaving me needing to run through a new town in search of a single store that would sell me my routine breakfas meal that probably isn't the most nutritious thing on the planet anyway.
While I'm busy hauling ass down the stairs through a new house with this thought on my mind and everything else pushed to the very back depths, I forget that I am wearing tights and at the bottom of the stairs starts a floor of freshly polished wood, that is until the very second I make that first step and my body goes in the opposite direction to my feet.
Thankfully I live with muscly men devoted to saving my sorry ass on mornings such as these where I become more clumsy than Bella Fucking Swan and as I grasp the air for anything that could possibly stop me from landing flat on my face, two sturdy hands support my falling body, pushing me upright again and I thank the heavens because one of these many boys have saved my dignity again.
"You'd think by now we'd just let you fall, mainly to teach you a lesson about running in the house young lady," Matt says in his 'big brother voice' whilst smirking vaguely in my direction "but I feel as though, rather than learning a lesson, we would just have a Deli on our hands that is disgruntled and continuously complaining of a sore ass."
"Oh but dear Matt what would your days be, if not monotonous and boring, without the routine morning excitement of saving me from putting a dent in not only my ass, but my dignity?" I reply in my usual witty and somewhat sassy manner. And I know every time, every time, when I've won because he smiles his winning brotherly smile, pats my head much to my dismay, then leaves to eat his way too big meal, which as of now consists of an overflowing bowl of cheerios and three pop tarts I still do not understand how he eats like that and is not, you know, morbidly obese, but then again I have no right to think that when 4'11, 110lb me pours and demolishes an overflowing bowl of fruit loops and continue on towards the door as if that was nothing out of the ordinary, which it isn't around here.
And if I hadn't been scared out of my wits but the glorious as always Murphy appearing from the darks corner of our veranda holding my favourite pair of black combat boots there is a 99% chance I would have left without shoes at all.
"Forgetting something kiddo?" he asks raising one eyebrow trying to stifle his laughter but failing, as I grab the shoes and race to put them on "because I feel as though walking around with no shoes would not benefit you tights, nor would it be considered sanitary or acceptable." he laughs out, no longer able to contain the stupid giggle.
I link arms with him once finished tying the final lace and make our way own the street and off to school choosing to walk rather than drive not only for the fact of wonderful scenery and heavenly way to have personal chats but also due to not having to indulge in the bloodbath battle to the death for a decent parking spot in these dear institutions.
So after going through all the "new kid here let's fill in 3000000 forms" bullshit page by page, paper by paper, we go our separate ways faces with furrowed brows buried deep in maps searching for our own lockers.
After wandering aimlessy through the school for what seemed like an eternity, but in reality was about 5 minute, I finally make it to my locker and while standing in the all but abandoned corridor I slowly begin to realise that I am more than likely going to be the latest person arriving to class by far... Great, new and tardy, what a mixture might as well tape a sign reading "FRESH MEAT STARE AT ME AS THOUGH I HAVE COMMITTED ATROCIOUS FELONIES" to my face and parade around in neon clothes, fluorescent eyeshadow to the brow bone and light up sneakers.
"FUCK" I mutter under my breath as I slam my head into the locker door "maybe if I do this enough I'll just like die from brain trauma or something"
I decide to just rest my head there for a moment because, hey, I was gonna be way fucking late anyway, why not relax for a minute, but even the thought was interrupted by a slightly familiar giggle.
"You probably shouldn't die yet, you haven't even had the pleasure of enjoying lunch today" I turned to see the Mexican Gang from yesterday; also including gorgeous stranger, the voice seemed to be coming from the one with spiked up dark hair, well, dark except for the blonde strip through the front.
"What's for lunch today though, because yenno I might not even want it" I reply with a slight smirk.
"Tater Tots"
"Oh fuck yeah, you're right, gotta stick around for some tots" and I fist pump the air while they all laugh at my enthusiasm over food tots in particular.
"Ah yes, but before that delicacy we have classes to attend, what do you have first Blue? I'm Vic Fuentes by the way the tall lanky one is my brother Mike" the short, lanky, long haired mexican replied pointing to the tall, lanky, short haired mexican as he waved.
"And I'm Jaime like Hi-Me" the spiky haired one said as he enthusiastically waved then pointed to himself as he said Hi-Me.
"Um, music I think? I'm Delilah Rayne or Dels or Deli or Lilah or Lah, yeah basically anything you can make from Delilah works" I said awkwardly laughing at the last part, obviously socialising is not my forte ok.
"Oh me too, I'll walk you... I mean, like, if you wan?" the gorgeous one that ran me down the other day volunteered and fuck yes I want him to walk me to class.
Woah there man don't seem too eager, they'll think you're creepy and run off into the wilderness
"Sure yeah. I mean, only if you promise not to run me down again, I have trouble enough not falling on my ass without people taking me down like that" and with a bit of laughter from everyone he replied "Okay deal"
With that we said our goodbyes to the rest of the mexicans and made our way to the first class, music, I guess things could definitely be worse...
♠ ♠ ♠
it took a while, sorry guys, I had 90% of it done but couldn't think of how to finish it for a few days aha.
constructive criticism is 10/10.