Imagine

take a bite

imagine maggots and flies.
now imagine a dead girl’s body. with hollowed out eyes and tangles for hair.
now imagine that she’s got a missing nose and only a few shards of teeth left.
now imagine her naked, her ribs showing through her rotting skin.
but now, imagine that inside her rib cage and underneath her sternum, her heart still beats relentlessly. it pounds against the bone and the hollowness that she is.
imagine the way that she smells, like dead rotting flesh and feces. and the unmistakable odor of vomit and piss, and still, you can smell the patchouli radiating from the pore in her skin, forced out by sweat. and it lingers in her hair.
now just imagine how she tastes. like rotten peaches and battery acid. the texture like mashed up bananas, just resting on your tongue as you dare to swallow. the iron in her blood scrapes against your teeth.
and imagine now, her lips cracked, stretching to smile up at you as you lean over her with just a pocket knife to cut away a piece of the squishy flesh.
imagine her gorgeous blue eyes literally staring into the back of your head, begging you to stop eating her because can feel that, because she no longer breathes, or lives, but her heart still beats for you.
just imagine that.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 round one entry for 6th time's the charm