Status: Do you like it...? ^^"

The Life of Avery Stone

Let's Go To The Mall

Shop til we drop
Let's go to the mall
You know they have it all

"Morning" Val greeted as I opened my locker. I smiled and bit my lip back "We should go to the mall after school" Valentine added.

I nodded "I'll ask my stepmom,but yea. We should" I replied.

I feared as Valentine started to walk down the hallway when the bell rang. I didn't want to be alone again. As soon as I close and lock my locker,I scurried off to class. I was really uneasy that all my classes weren't with the sophomores. No,I only had gym with them. I didn't take any if the advanced classes,and trust me I can't handle them.

Once I went down the hall,I bumped into Vance,the senior who gave me the hideous hickey. Before he could even open his mouth or do anything,Alec had grabbed my hand "Let's go,Avery!" He snapped "We're gunna be late!"

I let him drag me away,and once we were an ear shot from Vance, I said "Thanks"

Alec smiled "Anytime,Ave"

~¥¥¥¥£¥¥¥¥~

Gym was plain--like always. We got changed in the locker room with both grades,and we showered afterwards also. I mostly hung out with Val,where we didn't talk that much at all.

~¥¥¥¥£¥¥¥¥~

The mall~
Yea....we ended up not going today. Val had to unpack more of his room and I had crap going on at home with my siblings.

So,yea,my day was decent.
♠ ♠ ♠
I knooooooooooow, it's short!
It's just Avery's school life lol
Please comment,subscribe or recommend :)
****** Scotty Vanity owns the lyrics and song.....please don't sue me!!!