Status: Do you like it...? ^^"

The Life of Avery Stone

With You

With you I can let my hair down
I can say anything crazy
And you catch me before I hit the ground
With nothing but a t shirt on
I never felt so beautiful
Baby as do now
Now that I'm with you

Right after Val got rid of everyone out of his house,he came back in the bathroom. "Everyone's gone now. Especially that Carly whore" he stated,holding me in his arms again.

I looked to him slowly. No more words were really spoken for awhile after that between us. His warm body just held me closely. Everything felt...good. For once I felt relaxed and exceptionally happy. It felt so bubbly,I thought it was a dream. Oh god,I hope not. As I began to worry in my head,before I could panic and push Val away,he pulls away himself. His eyes are hardened with sadness but complete sympathy though. His hand wiped the tears off my cheek. Which I hadn't known had formed from my eyes.

Val bit his lip as his hand lingered on my cheek "Wanna stay the night,Avery?" Val asks in a whisper,like any loud noise could easily break me.

I nodded. I didn't want to go home. Not like this anyway.

Val's hand fell of my cheek and cleared his throat softly "Ok..." He said,and then paused. It took another minute for him to say a word,and he asked "Wanna borrow some of my pajamas? Ya know...since you didn't bring anything"

I nodded again "Yea,thanks,Val" I croaked. My voice didn't really seem to work and is raspy from all the crying I did early.

Val peeled himself from his body and walked off. I instantly felt lonely as he left the bathroom and me. I chewed on the inside of my lip worriedly as I waited for a while. Soon though,not fast enough for me,Val returns and is carrying some folded black shirt. He slowly handed it to me "None of my pants would fit you," he explained in defeat,"but my shirts are large enough to be a nightgown on you"

I made a small smile at him. It wasn't a forced smiled like usual,and I was sorta happy with the genuine smile I gave him. I slowly took off maroon jacket without thinking,my smile fades as soon as it had appeared,and Val's eyes went wide. I felt so ashamed of what was on my arms,but I felt...like I could trust him now.

Val's hand pulled my arm up to his face so he can examine my arms. He almost looked disappointed but mostly sad as his other hand,that was free,traced over new cuts and old scars. After a long few minutes of silence,Val glanced at me finally and looked he was about to cry "How long,Avery?" Val simply asked,his voice shaking and his bottom lip trembling.

I directed my eyes to my feet and I choked out,"A year now",as my tears come back and I sob. Now I was completely ashamed. I felt like my stomach was turning and someone was punching me repetitively.

"Why...why didn't you tell me?" He whispered,now crying with me.

I bit my lip and I closed my eyes shut tightly "Everyone walked away..." I sobbed,"no one accepted me...I thought you'd leave me if you knew"

Val let my arm go slowly "Avery...I wouldn't just push you away...you're my best friend" he whispered.

Hearing that,I reached over and wrapped my arms around him and hid my head in his chest. I let all my sobs escape my lips and I wasn't holding back like I had once Val got me off the balcony before. Val instantly held me even closer to him.

Once I calm down, I pull away, and I wipe my tears. I turn around and I change into Val's huge t-shirt and out of my clothes.I turn back around and without a word, Val pulled me into his room and I went willingly. We both laid in bed and instantly I felt safe. I felt as if I had put into the clouds and away from all my fears. Val laid so close to me and I could feel my heart beating rapidly. I quickly shut in my eyes "Thanks, Val...for everything" I whispered.

If he had said anything back, I must have not heard it. I was in a weird daze and was pretty tired. I was just happy he wasn't walking away from me.
♠ ♠ ♠
More to come!