Love Only Family Can Give

Caeden's mom is getting married to a man that he has never met before, and he is dreading it. He doesn't want to have to move into the mansion that his mom's future husband lives in. He doesn't want to have to take all of his posters off of his walls. He doesn't want to go through packing and unpacking moving boxes. He doesn't want to have to go to a different school in an entirely different state. He doesn't want to leave his few friends that he has at his fucked up hell hole of a high school. He doesn't want to leave his boyfriend Dylan. But most of all, he doesn't want to have the new step brother that his mom told him he was getting.

Myles' dad is getting married to some woman that he didn't even know existed. He was told that he was getting an 8 year old little step sister and a 16 year old step brother. At least the step brother is his age. He doesn't really care that he's getting siblings. He doesn't really have to do anything. He's not moving into their house, so he doesn't have to move his stuff. He does't have to get rid of anything because, again, he isn't the one moving. He doesn't have to give up friends because he's still going to see them at school on Monday. His life won't be changing very much.

Or will it?