Together at Last

The News

*Klaus’s POV*

After a while Kol and I have gone out to the grill to search for my dearest brother and the girl he better stay away from. Back when I made Kendra feed, I only wanted her to get Elijah out of the way with Katherine. But since I was way over her years ago and seems he has too, I just realized Kendra’s not bad looking.

I don’t want the both of them to be together, not now, not ever. It seems Kol would agree with me, Kol and I have to keep the both of them apart. I like Kendra’s personality I don’t know why I just do. The hatred and the fearless look towards me seems gives me this weird impressive feeling. I just have to have her, she has to be mine.

“They’re not here I think we should go home.” Kol pointed out.

“No, we have to keep looking.” I demanded.

“Nik, I think its best and wait for them at home. They have to come back sometime.” Kol suggested.

“Smart boy Kol, you are definitely my brother.” I chuckled. We headed out the grill and headed home.

*Kendra’s POV*

“So… how long do you think they’ll be gone?” I wondered.

“Who knows probably not that long.” He wrapped his arms around me and pressed his lips toward my forehead.

I let my head rest on his shoulder and put my arms abound his torso. I let his smell of expensive cologne sink deep into my lungs, enjoying it. I couldn’t just smell his cologne but also his unique sent he has, it gives a nice touch. I could feel his heart beat in a nice and steady pace keeping me amazed and calm.

I do I have to admit that all the originals I’ve seen, they look very attractive. I think Kol is attractive and Klaus as much as I hate him, I think he’s not bad looking himself. I think Rebekah’s really pretty, prettier than me. Elijah’s even more attractive than Kol or Klaus but that's just my opinion. Not only because I love him, but because of his personality. I love it and I wouldn’t want anyone else than him, I love him.

I gazed up at him, seeing his perfect dark hair and his nice brown eyes and his beautiful perfect face. I put on a smirk and cupped a hand on his cheek.

“What” He smiled at me.

“Why are you so perfect?” He chuckled.

He leaned close to me pressing our lips against one another. He licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I gladly gave it to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt his hands go around my waist.

“Am I interrupting something?” Rebekah cleared her throat.

The both of us pulled away and looked at her. “Aren’t you supposed to be at school?” Elijah cocked his head.

“I’m like about a thousand years old, come on just give me a break. Besides, Elena’s got friends to look after her like Stefan, Caroline, Taylor, and that one witch… what’s her name… I think it’s Bonnie?” she put on a thinking face.

“Fine, ditch school you’re a big girl.” Elijah Shrugged.

“Thanks brother.” She smiled then she faced me. “Hey, isn’t that my outfit?” She pointed at me. “Why is she wearing my outfit?”

“I set it on her bed, I thought you wouldn’t mind… and she did need something to wear.”

“Ask me first next time, and that outfit looks way better on me. We got to go shopping one of these days.” She forced on a smile then started walking a few steps but pause just a sec and looked back at us. “Wait, didn’t I walked in on you guys making out?” She pointed at us.

“Yes, we’re together.” Elijah Smiled and let his arm rest on my shoulder.

“Yes we are.” I grinned.

“Figures, it’s about the freaking time, though its bad new to one of us.” He mumbled that last part.

“What was that?” Elijah and I both said at the same time.

“Cute, I’ll be up on my room.” She lied then walked away.

Elijah and I turned to look at each other with a big smile on our faces. We didn’t say a word to another, just looked at each other enjoying each other’s view. We started laughing out of weird randomness when Klaus and Kol arrived.

“Mind telling us what’s so funny?” Kol spoke looking at us as if we are weird.

“Klaus, Kol. Just the two people I’ve wanted to speak.” Elijah stood up and I decided to do the same.

“What would that be brother?” Klaus leaned an arm on Kol’s shoulder.

“That Kendra and I…” He paused for a sec and pulled me closer to him. “Kendra and I are going out.” Elijah grinned.