Together at Last

The Planning

*Klaus*

“What?!?!?!” Kol and I both said in alarm.

“You heard, Elijah and I are going out.” Kendra kissed his cheek.

“Well how lovely. Now if you’d excuse me us… “ Kol politely smiled and headed upstairs and so did i.

As I headed upstairs, I saw Rebekah pass by. “Rebekah, what are you doing here?” I asked seeming confused and pissed off already.

“School’s boring I had to get away from there.” She crossed her arms and cocked her head.

“Doesn’t matter, you need to stay there, it’s an order.”

“Oh yeah, just stay there and graduate. Then go to college and have a career and someday have children of my own and grow old watching my kids live their lives ‘till I die” Rebekah was being sarcastic.

There was a long pause from what she’d said, even though she knows quite well that’s impossible, everything she said is impossible. Maybe just a few of that could be true but it’ll never last, come on now, we’re immortals and together we are invisible, since we are the originals after all.

We burst out laughing the silence. “Very well then, you have a point.” I smiled.

“Thank you brother.” She grinned and headed downstairs.

I headed to my room and took a seat on my bed. I needed to think what was I going to do about Elijah and Kendra, I wanted her to be mine. I will not lose this fight. If I want something, I’d go for it and get it myself my way.

Now what should I do to them, so many choices so little time. I could kill Elijah completely and never let Kendra know about it. I’d make her think he disappeared for good without a say, then make her love me. But would I really do such a thing, to kill my own brother over I girl I want? Well let’s see, I killed my parents and didn’t give a damn, in fact I felt proud they were gone. They tried to kill us all then I’ve staked my brothers and sister and put them in a coffin so…

I’ve decided I’m not going to completely kill him, in fact Elijah and Rebekah are my favorite. So I should have something else planned for them. Maybe I should do something that would break them up, then She might come crying to me… Then again she might go to Kol. Come on Klaus think, think Klaus think. What’s the perfect way to separate the both of them and make Kendra mine?

Then just as then it hit me, I knew exactly what to do, I know exactly how to make Kendra mine. And it’s just some of the simple little things I love to do. I’ve done something similar before and why not do it again. I shall strike at the right time… for whenever it comes. Kendra will be mine whether she like it or not. I’m a freaking genius, typical old me.

*Kol*

It suck ass that Elijah and Kendra are together, I really wanted to get a taste of her if you know what I’m saying. She’s so fine it just drives me crazy I can’t hit that, because she’s Elijah’s and he’s the only one who could do what I fantasies on doing to her, that lucky bastard.

Anger ran through my veins. I know I have to do something but I don’t know exactly what. It just really pisses me off that I can’t have Kendra at all. I laid in my bed wanting to do nothing but break down the walls, I could but why should I do that in my own house? Maybe I should have a visit the Salvatore brothers just so I could knock down their home.

Hey I’m the big bad wolf and they are the three little piggies. First piggy’s Stefan the other one’s Damon and oh look the third little piggy is that doppelganger Elena. I’m just the big bad wolf wanting to break down their home… nope wait, I’m not a big bad wolf, I’m the big bad Vampire, an original one to be more specific.

Man, Klaus has it all good. He’s the only original who’s also a wolf. I admire my brother so much, I wish I could be more like him. I could imagine myself being just like him, all smart and always one step ahead of you, I love it.

If I want to be exactly like Klaus I need to think like him and be the Klaus. I need to think what I should do. Oh wait, I know what I should do, I’m going to get inside her head as she sleeps tonight. I’m going to make her fantasies about me. If I can’t bang her in real life then maybe I can in her dreams. I’ll show her the time of her life and let’s see if she’ll come crawling to me the next day.

I’m brilliant I tell you brilliant! Watch out Elijah because you might not know who’s willing to steal Kendra away from you, but don’t worry, I’m just interested on borrowing her for a little while.