Together at Last

Klaus's Party

It’s been twenty four full hours now since Kendra broke up with me. I don’t know what to do anymore. I’ve been locked in my room this whole time without eating or drinking anything. All I wanted to do was stay locked in my room alone. I didn’t want to be interfered while I cry in my room from lost love.
“Elijah open up, it’s Kol.”I heard him knock on my door.

“Go away.” I called out in anger.

“Come on Elijah don’t be like that.”

I sighed and wiped some of my tears off my face. I Stood up and opened the door for Kol just so he would stop bugging me. Whatever he wants to tell me ha can just get it over with it so I could go back to moping around.

“What do you want Kol?” I tried keeping a steady voice.

“Klaus want you to get ready for his party tonight and he wants you to be there just like the rest of us.”Kol said calmly.

“I don’t want to go I don’t even know what is it for anyways, do you?” I asked him.

“No, he doesn’t want to tell anyone until the party.” He shook his head. “Look Elijah, I’m so sorry about Kendra.” He patted my shoulder.

“It’s fine brother, it isn’t like anyone’s fault for losing her anyways, right? It was just her honest choice.”

“Right, look out know I’ll always be here for you right brother?” He told me.

“Yes and I know so will Rebekah and Klaus.” I slightly smiled.

“Good to see you smiling again brother, so does that mean you’ll come downstairs to Klaus’s stupid party that starts in a bit?”

“Yeah.” I nodded.

*Klaus’s POV*

I started turning on the water from the shower and waited a few seconds to warm up a bit, like if it would even make a difference to me, I am an original so it doesn’t matter. Either way sometimes I secretly like to pretend like if I was human. Then again I just remind myself that I’m even happier being who I am, a hybrid. I have so much power and stronger it feels amazing, while humanity on the other hand is just a weakness that is all.

I stripped down my clothes and got in the shower. I randomly started whistling in the shower and humming to a song I don’t even know but I just seem to hear it a lot, it’s kind of catchy.

When I was done showering, I dried myself off and wrapped the towel around my waist. I headed to my room and dress into 3.bp.blogspot.com/_Vim5J2IolKU/SltyaVGA8QI/AAAAAAAACYs/v5MCp... and start checking myself out seeing how good I look for my party. I grabbed my phone and decided to take couple of pictures of me. I headed to the bathroom mirror and started posing and doing duck faces. Next I started taking pictures on my bed posing sexy and taking pictures.

“Uh... Klaus…” Rebekah said giving me a weird look.

I quickly cleared my throat and put my phone away hoping she didn’t see me taking pictures of myself. “Yeah, yeah what is it Rebekah? Haven’t you heard of knocking woman?”

“Your door was wide open.” She pointed at the door and looked back at me. “Just wanted to say the guests are here.”

“Oh... I’ll be right down, thank you.” I cleared my throat a few more times feeling an awkward moment.

“Anytime, you conceded ass.” She started giggling before making her way out.

“I wasn’t being conceded, I was just expressing my beauty.” I said as she was taking the next step out my room.

“Sure you were.” She chuckled before closing the door.

All I could think was that was embarrassing. My little sister just caught me taking pictures that I’m not ever going to show anyone, maybe just Kendra because she’s under my compulsion to love me.

I walked out of the room and started heading downstairs where there were the Gilberts, the Salvatore brothers, the mayor, the sheriff, Taylor, Caroline, Bonnie, Matt, Alaric and a few more people. I stopped in the middle of the steps and got everybody’s attention.

“Welcome everybody. I’d gathered all here today to tell you guys some news.” I smiled. “Or should I say we have some news for you.” Kendra started heading my way and stood right beside me. “First off I’d like you all to meet an old friend of the Mikealsons’s, she’s Kendra.” I announced.

“His.” She smiled and waved at everybody.

Everyone just stood there not clapping for her. They just seemed uninterested and fearful and loathsome towards me, which doesn’t surprise me. I just wanted them to at least show some respect for Kendra.

“I said meet my old friend Kendra.” I started raising my voiced a little and gave them a dirty look. Slowly one by one they all started clapping. “That’s better.” I smiled. “Now let’s get to the point of this event. I just wanted you all to hear that after all this year’s knowing this beautiful woman, Kendra has agreed to be my girlfriend.” I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a small peck on the cheek.