Together at Last

Victorious Klaus

*Elijah*

I came walking downstairs where there was a whole bunch of people, sometimes I think that Klaus practically invites the whole town just because he doesn’t really have much friends do to the way he is, so all he really has left is the remaining of the family plus those whom he compels.

“Hello Elena, and Sefan.” I greeted them as I saw them speaking to one another.

“Hey Elijah, do you have any idea why are we here?” she seemed lost.

“Helow... Elijah.” Damon says giving me a weird look as if he thinks I’m up to something.

“Damon.” I greeted politely.

“To answer your question Elena, I have no idea why did my brother throw this party, he probably wants to show off his precious hybrids he loves so much.” I joked.

Before long, I’ve turned around seeing Klaus walking down the stairs and made a sudden stop, making us all have his attention. He seemed to be in a good mood and I have no idea why.

“Welcome everybody. I’d gathered all here today to tell you guys some news.” He smiled. “Or should I say we have some news for you.” Kendra started heading his way and stood right beside him. “First off I’d like you all to meet an old friend of the Mikealsons’s, she’s Kendra.” He announced.

“Hi.” She smiled and waved at everybody.

Everyone just stood there not clapping for her. They just seemed uninterested and fearful and loathsome towards Klaus, which doesn’t surprise me, Klaus could be a pain in the butt at times and then how heartless he is most of the times.

“I said meet my old friend Kendra.” He started raising his voiced a little and gave them a dirty look. Slowly one by one they all started clapping. “That’s better.” He smiled. “Now let’s get to the point of this event. I just wanted you all to hear that after all this year’s knowing this beautiful woman, Kendra has agreed to be my girlfriend.” He wrapped my arms around her and gave her a small peck on the cheek.

My heart just suddenly stopped, I’ve felt heart broken. Now I understood why he broke up with me, it was to be with Klaus. Tears started running down my cheeks as I saw him kissing her, it hurts me and yet it kills me.

“Hey Elijah, I thought she was going out with you?” Damon pointed out.

“She was.” I said with a tear escaping my eye and not keeping my eyes off her.

“Oh I see what’s going on, you and your brother, both love her don’t you?’ Stefan asked.

“Seems like it, yes.” Elijah didn’t know what to do anymore.

“Stefan and I know how that feels, I say fight for her.” Damon suggested.

“Don’t do that, just let her decide to be and leave her alone.” Stefan said.

“I agree with Stefan.” Elena nodded. “You can’t make her love you, whoever she loves, let her be and be happy, even if it hurts you.” Elena considered it. Elena and Stefan started dancing together while Damon went off to flirt with girls.

I on the other hand, just stood there without a dancing partner. I kept my eye on Kendra and saw her happy with Klaus. The both of them were dancing and they seemed like getting along pretty good which started to make me suspect on some things.

Not able to take it any longer, I’ve rushed to my room and shut the door. Hoping no one would hear, I started trashing it still unable to believe Kendra left me for Klaus, I thought she loved me and I thought she hater her guts out of Klaus since he is the reason that he’d separated us over a century ago, tried to kill her and most importantly killed her parents.

I just can’t figure out why all of a sudden she doesn’t hate him anymore, why she loves him. If I knew her too well which I do, she’d never ever date somebody like Klaus. From the last I recalled, she was in love with me, maybe she was afraid something bad might happen to us causing us to break up and not be friends at all even.

*Kol*

Well that was a surprise we all got, I did not see that coming. How dare Klaus do such a thing to his own brother? Not even I would do that to Elijah. Well I did fantasize of Kendra here and there but that’s it that was my humanity side. I’d never take away the love of Elijah’s life away from him, ever.

I approached to him as he danced with Kendra. “Brother, may I have a word with you?” I asked him.

“Sure Kol. What is it baby brother?” Nick smiled. He let go of Kendra and headed to my room.

“You compelled her to love you, didn’t you?” I questioned.

“Is it that obvious?” He smiled.

“Well we all know how much Kendra hated you, are you doing this to piss off Elijah?” I asked him.

“I did it because I love her and I knew I couldn’t have her because she hated my guts.” Klaus sighed.

“If you loved her then you shouldn’t have compelled Kendra, I mean what if Elijah finds out?”

“He’s not going to find out because you won’t tell a single soul.” Klaus smirked.