Together at Last

Leaked part 1

*Rebekah’s POV*

Well that was unexpected it. I still can’t believe Kendra ended up with Klaus. I remembered when we were at the mall shopping for her clothes, she wouldn’t stop blabbing about Eljah this Elajah that and no offense but I Klause drives on my nerves, he’s such an ass, I still hate him for killing my parents and blah blah blah. To be honest I think I I was getting a head ache because she just wouldn’t shut up.

So I still can’t see why in the world did she ended up with Klaus. I do love my brothers and all but, I’d prefer Kendra to stay with Elijah. Poor Elijah must be taking this so badly, I blame Kendra. I’d say she’s only playing them. Yesterday she was with Elijah, today with Nik, tomorrow probably with Kol and who knows maybe the next day she will be with Damon. She truly has changed for after a century, she’s a different person, it’s like I don’t even know her anymore.

I started to walk towards Kendra to have a talk with her and keep my level of aggressiveness at ease when I suddenly saw Kol making his way out. It seemed as if something was bothering him and I wanted to know exactly what it is. I looked at Kendra then back at my brother and decided to go after him and tell him what’s wrong.

“Kol, something bothering you?” I ask him as soon as we were outside.

Kol turned around and faced me . “It’s about Kendra...” He started to say before I cut him off.

“Yeah I couldn’t believe she did that either. She deceived us all, she’s not the same person she used to be a century ago when she was a witch. But don’t worry Kol, I’ll handle her before she hurts you, I’m not going to let her get to you.” I started heading back in to talk and possibly most likely try and kill her when kol grabbed my arm.

“No, don’t you see what’s going on here Reb? Does Kendra really seem like that type of person who’s hook up with guys and have one night stands?”

“Well no, but I always hated her guts out even when she was a witch, I just don’t know, I’ve never really trusted her, but I started to the other day but seemed I got sucked into her little game as well.” I admitted.

“Reb you shouldn’t think of that of her. Don’t blame her for Elijah’s brokenhearted all of this isn’t her fault at her.”

“Then Explain why did I saw Elijah heartbroken rush up to his room and hear him have a meltdown and she’s going to do the same with Klaus just you watch.” I yelled trying to knock some sense into him.

I’m starting to think something is going on Kol, he’s hiding something but I just can’t seem what it is. Whatever he’s hiding, he better tell me if not I’ll find out myself one way or another. I just want to know why he is defending Kendra so much, unless that witch has put him under her spell.

“Because it’s no other than Klaus’s fault, he compelled Kendra into loving him and not Elijah and he threatened me not to tell anyone or else he’d keep me locked up in my death bed for the next century or so.” He finally spit it out.

I didn’t say a thing I just stood there in shock not knowing what to say. After all the stunts Nick has pulled, I say this must be the worst he’s ever done, how could he be this cold hearted? How could he do this to our own brother?

I walked back in the house knowing exactly what to do now. I walked heading towards the stereo and shut the music off and saw everyone stopped dancing and wondered what was going on. I went up the stairs and stopped at a couple of steps and turned around looking at everyone. “Party’s over, go home.” I announce.

I looked around and saw Bonnie with Elena, Caroline , Matt, Damon and Stefan in their own group watching them all leave and then I got an idea and walked towards Bonnie, a witch is just what I need right now.

“Bonnie, may I have a word with you?” I asked her.

Bonnie stopped and looked at me “What do you want?” She coked her head and crossed her arms.

“I need you to do me a huge favor which you might like, it’ll involve manipulating Klaus.” I told her.

“ooo can I watch, it sounds fun.” Damon smiled and eaves dropped on us.

“No Damon, this is a family thing plus a witch. Stay out of this.” I faced him.

“Aww come on Barbie Klaus, don’t be like that.” Damon whined.

“Go home.” I told him.

“Party pooper.” He stuck his tongue out at me and walked out.

I rolled my eyes at Damon and turned back at Bonnie. “So you in?” I asked her.

“I don’t trust any of you but, remembering what Klaus has done count me in, so what do you need me to do?” Bonnie said sounding interested.