Status: Weightless is our first fanfic, so enjoy! <3

Weightless

Chapter 2

**Kellin’s POV**

Studying until three in the morning became a routine when I entered college. I was working on a paper when I suddenly got a flashback from the bar. His soft lips against mine, his hands everywhere, the way he made me feel… it was pure ecstasy. This has been happening quite frequently since that night. I don't understand why, it was a one night stand right? I shouldn't get like this after one lay. But considering it was the first time anyone's made me feel like that for a year, I figured I had a decent excuse. Yup. A year. I've been attending to my needs myself for a year. You could say my hand I are quite close.

I snapped out of my daze when my roommate,Tony, came back from another reckless, drunken night. He could barely walk so he was stumbling and making everything shake.

“KELLIN!” he shouted, even though I was right in front of him. “What a-a-are you doin-g?” he slurred.

“Tony, go to bed,” I said coldly. I really wasn't up for him tonight.

“You know, maybe if you weren't such a buzz kill you might get laid once in while,” he said, chuckling.

“Goodnight Tony.” He finally stumbled his way to bed.

I looked up at the clock. 3:26 AM on a Friday. Oh would you look at that, it's Friday. The Stingray awaits. I turned off my laptop and trudged to bed. I stripped down to my boxers, and crawled into bed, drifting into a somewhat decent sleep.

I was awoken to my alarm. It was eight o’clock, and my only class for today was media. God I hated that class. I sat up in bed looking at the wall. Pushing the covers off, I realized how much I just wanted to drink. Trying to shake off that urge till tonight, I went to take a shower. I threw off my boxers and let the warm water hit me.

I quickly dried off and threw on an old NYU sweatshirt along with some blue skinny jeans and my black vans. I was ready for a long day of hell.

Class went by somewhat quickly. So I decided to pregame before tonight. I took a few shots of Patron and was already feeling better. It was only four o’clock, but I'm a firm believer in it being five o’clock somewhere.

I grabbed my wallet and a few condoms in case I saw Vic. I walked there, and I walked slowly so I wouldn't be there before five. I thought about what I would say to Vic if I saw him tonight. But then I figured I could just wing it. As I approached the club I began to relax. Finally, a place where I felt comfortable.

As I walked in I said a casual hello to everyone, and sat at my normal place. I ordered a Corona with lime and waited. Waited for what? Vic? Someone else to fuck? I couldn't really tell you. All I know is that the feeling in my pants when he walked in definitely made it clear.

He sauntered in as though he owned the place he said hellos to a few of the ladies. He glanced at me and shot me a cheeky smirk. The feeling grew.

I sat there for about an hour and watched him make out with a dirty blonde. No, literally, she would've been fine fucking him right there if he'd let her. A jealous feeling grew in my gut, and I was about ready to rip them apart and finish what she had started. Then he finally pushed her off and made his way over to me.

Before I could say anything his lips were on mine, right there in front of everyone. He bit my lower lip and slipped his tongue in, dominating mine. He pulled me up and started rocking his hips into mine. I held back a moan. The tension built up more. I pulled away for a second.

“Not even a hello?” I said as I looked into those deep, lustful eyes.

“'I've been waiting all week for you,” he said before pushing his lips against mine again. He pushed me against the table and let go of my mouth, kissing my jawline and up to my ear.

“How about we go get some privacy?” he said while grabbing my hand. Our fingers laced together perfectly. I thought we would go into the bathroom like last time, but we walked right by and out the doors to the parking lot.

He pulled his keys out of his pocket and kept walking. We went into a sleek black car. He unlocked the door and guided me in. He came in after and shut the door. My mind was still reeling at the quickness of which this had occurred.

Before I could think further, his tongue was in my mouth again. He started shifting and straddled me. I grabbed his hips and he began grinding against me. I started struggling with his zipper and when he paused to help, he began fiddling with mine. I began moving his pants down exposing his boxers with an obvious bulge in them. I instinctively began massaging it. His breathing picked up and I knew he liked it. He then pushed me on my back and got on top of me, pulling my pants off and grabbing my dick. He put it against his and grinded them together. I bit my lip to stop from making a sound yet. I finally had enough.

“Vic… please fuck m-me,” I said, breathing heavily.

“Looks like someone had a good time last time,” he said, winking. He pulled down his boxers and mine. He grabbed a condom and lube out of the glove box. He ripped open the silver package and rolled it on. He then popped open the lube and rubbed on his hard length. He grabbed my legs making me wrap my legs around him and inserted himself in. I was hard by now and I honestly just needed him inside of me.

He lined himself up with me and pushed half way before slamming in. I gasped sharply. He kept going hard, angling himself to hit that one spot that made me crazy.

'V-Vic ke-ep going,” I said through heavy moans. I felt that familiar feeling building in my lower stomach.

“I’m gonna come Vic,” I said through my moans. I could tell he was too, his breathing picked up rapidly. He grabbed my length in his hand and started jerking it. In a matter of moments I came all over my stomach and shortly after he pulled out and finished himself off. He came back over and kissed me deeply. I pulled away, still breathing heavily. He smirked.

“Well that was fun,” he said while zipping his pants. I put mine back on as well, sliding my shirt back over my head. We walked out together, and he kissed me, slipping his hand into my back pocket. He pulled away and smiled, walking away and back into the club.

I stood there for a second absorbing what just happened. I put my hand in my pocket and pulled out a slip of paper.

Call me when you can't make it to the club(;

His number was scribbled down underneath the note. I gripped it tightly and started walking back home. There's something about him. Something different.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys :D I’m tayler! Uhm this is the chapter I wrote and I hope you like it(: Naomi did a great job being my editor. This is my first time ever writing smut so sorry if it’s not…hot enough haha but I hope you all like the story :) bye!! xx