Status: Weightless is our first fanfic, so enjoy! <3

Weightless

Chapter 3

**Kellin’s POV**

After I encountered Vic at the club again, I spent the rest of the week longing for his touch.

I had taken the piece of paper out of my pocket and dialed his number so many times; but I never pressed the “call” button. Every time my finger hovered over that little button, a million questions ran through my mind.

What if he thought I was too clingy? What if he rejected me? What if he gave me the wrong number on purpose?

Basically I was just scared as hell to call Vic.

So I half-assed my way through the week, eager to get to the club and see him again. This posed a bit of a problem in my classes, since every time I thought of him, my pants got really uncomfortable. I often had to excuse myself and take care of my “problem” in the bathroom.

But it was finally Friday, which meant I could escape to the Stingray… and to Vic.

I managed to get past Tony without him asking too many questions. He had taken an interest to my weekend adventures, and he constantly questioned me about where I was going.

According to Tony, I “finally had a social life” and he was amazed; admittedly, I was on the quieter side, but was it really that astonishing that I had somewhere to be on the weekend?

When I entered the Stingray, I didn’t have find Vic this time. He was waiting for me at the bar, with an untouched beer sitting beside his half-empty one.

I slid into the stool beside him, twisting the cap off and taking a long drag. Vic grabbed the front of my shirt and yanked me towards him, capturing my lips in a hungry kiss.

He immediately shoved his tongue in my mouth, immediately taking control. It hadn’t escaped my notice that Vic preferred to dominate, but I honestly didn’t mind. It turned me on, to be completely honest.
“Well hello to you too,” I said breathlessly. He smiled at me mischievously, grabbed my hand slipped his fingers between mine, I shivered at his touch. How the hell does he do this to me when I've only known him for a few weeks?

"Here," He said passing me the beer. I looked at it and nodded, "I'm a little bit thirstier for something else…" I smiled shyly and looked away. I sucked at dirty talking; but around him I had the courage to do things I normally wouldn’t.

But instead of ferociously attacking me with kisses and touching me, he nodded.

"Not tonight," he said, getting closer and kissing my neck "if we're gonna continue this relationship I want to get to know you."

I looked at him with wide eyes. What? Why? I'm not important. Why can't we just do this and go? Hit and run, like it always has been. I don't want him to know me. He noticed my distressed face.

"Don't worry," He said quietly said, "I have secrets too." He gently ran a finger down my wrists. I gulped nervously, flinching at his touch. How the hell did he know about that? Maybe… he's not who I thought he was. Maybe there was something behind that cocky, bad-boy demeanor he put on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone, so sorry about the lateness of this chapter! Tayler and I have been pretty busy with school and sports, so we haven’t had a ton of time. Also, I took forever to edit this and put it up, my bad. I hope you guys enjoy this! It’s a little on the short side, but enjoy!(:

-Naomi