Demolition Lovers

Chapter 1

" Here is your schedule, locker number, combination, and a map of the grounds. Good luck." Said the lady behind the desk at my new high school.

I smiled nervously as I walked from the office. The school was fairly big and the grounds were fairly clean. I wondered around looking for room 24B. I turned the corner and collided with someone.

"Shit, I'm sorry." I apologized.

"Watch where you're going, stupid bitch." A girl said as she dusted of her purse and pranced away.

"You okay?" I looked up to see a girl around my height with green eyes looking down at me.

"Oh yeah I'm okay." I said picking my self up and dusting the seat of my pants off. She stuck out a hand.

"I'm Jamia." She stated. I took her hand and smiled back at her.

"Cherry." She giggled at my name, but I was used to it. My mom had been high when she gave birth to me and she had turned to the nurse next to her ,and asked what her favorite song was. When the nurse replied with 'Sweet Cherry Pie' by Warrant, my mother decided that she would name me Cherry.

"So, Jamia do you happen to know where room 24B is?"

"Yeah, I have that class now. Oh goody, you'll get to meet my friends." She turned on her converse clad heel and I followed close behind her.

She led me to a room with the words English101 printed on the door. She talked to the teacher for a minute as I stood behind her. Before I could register what was happening the teacher had a hand on my shoulder, and she was shushing the class. I did the only thing any asthmatic person afraid of crowds and alot of attention would do....I fainted.