Demolition Lovers

Chapter 20

Kaylin, Ms. Underwood's daughter, was a pain in the ass. She has insulted me, my clothes, and Mikey. Apparently she doesn't like my hair, my shirt, or my boyfriend. I had resulted in turning on the television and letting her watch L.A.Ink. She was into it. She watched as Kat gave another celebrity a tattoo.

"You can't write the same song over again," My phone blasted and I quickly excused myself and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Why hello Cherry."

"Can you not leave me alone, I'm busy. "

"Ah, yes. Babysitting little miss Kaylin Underwood." My breath got caught in my throat.

"How did you know that?"

"Oh, I know alot of things."

"You don't know shit, Adam."

"Don't speak like that to me, wouldn't want me to hurt your boyfriend. Would you?"

"You wouldn't."

"Au Contra. I would. When you wouldn't let me fuck you, I got someone to take your virginity away. You wouldn't let me meet your mom, I took her away. Don't dare me to do something, we both know I'll do it."

"Adam ,don't drag him into this. Please, he didn't do anything to you."

"Would you like to speak to Mr. Way, Cherry."

"Give him the phone."

"Don't be pushy."

"Cherry?"

"Oh Mikey, baby, I'm so sorry. Please tell me they haven't done anything to you" I begged as I spoke to my boyfriend.

"I'm fine. Listen I need you to come to the old warehouse beside the school, after you finish babysitting."

"Is that where you are?"

He seemed hesitant," Yeah."

"I'm calling the police."

"Okay, you make sure you're here after work, okay."

"I promise. I love you." I sobbed.

"Ba-baby, don't cry." I could practically see the tears in his eyes as I spoke to him for what could be the last time."

"Just, just tell me that you love me too."

"Cherry, I love you so much. Nobody, not even Frankie, could love you more than me." I laughed seeing that he still had his sense of humor."

"By-"

"Don't you dare say bye to me."

"Okay, then see you around."

"You bet your ass you will."

"Okay, see you around."

"Later, Cherry."

I hung up and told the police. If there was one thing I was going to save Mikey just like he did to me.