Demolition Lovers

Chapter 9

I was surprised to see a big man dressed in black with a knife in his hand leaning on the wall clutching his leg. I let out a small shriek as he noticed that I was there. He pushed me into the wall and held the knife to my neck.

This is it. My life is over. He's going to rape and kill me and I'm never going to tell Mikey that I think he's cute and that I don't regret the kiss.

I felt him pull at my pants and I let the tears escape my eyes. He looked at me with cold eyes and I heard him unzip his pants. The realization hit me as he shoved into me. I cried out in pain and he continued to withdraw my innocence. I sobbed as he slapped me for pushing his chest in a futile attempt to get him away.

"knock,knock"

The house sounded with knocks. I didn't know who it was but I was happy they had decided to come at midnight. The man pulled out of me and covered my mouth with a black rag.

"I'm going to let you get the door. If you try to run away, I'll kill whoever it is at the door. Now go." He pushed me toward the door and he stood behind it. I felt the cool blade of the knife on my back and I silently thanked God that it was the blunt side.

I opened the door and smiled at the visitor.

"Cherry, you left this in the car, and I though I'd bring it by." Mikey handed me the black hoodie and I quickly muttered a thank you.

He looked into my eyes and I mouthed 'Help Me!' A confused looked clouded his features. I pointed to the door and mouthed 'There's a man here.' Realization hit him and he quickly grabbed my hand and yanked me from the house. I ran behind him as he led me to his car. I sat in quickly and buckled up my seat belt and Mikey quickly slammed his door as the man ran to the car. Mikey threw the car in reverse and he pulled out of the driveway. I breathed out a breath I didn't know I was holding and Mikey looked at me.

"What happened?" He asked as he drove to an unknown destination.

"I don't know. He just came in my house and he pushed me against the wall and he r-ra-raped me." I sobbed at the thought that I had been raped.

Mikey looked at me and he unbuckled my seat belt and pulled me close to him, all the while driving. I put my arms around his stomach and sobbed. He rubbed smooth circles on my back as he drove. I felt the car come to a stop and I felt Mikey pick me up and I heard him open the doors. I heard a faint "What happened to her?" I'm guessing it was Jamia but I wasn't sure. I still hadn't opened my eyes.

I felt my body being sat on a sofa and I opened my eyes. People surrounded me. I looked at Jamia and she sat next to me. I turned to her and hugged her as hard as I possibly could, while crying my eyes out. Darkness washed over me but I held a firm grip onto Jamia all night.