Cause Heartbreak Is Forever, Not This Time

Chapter 4

Frank’s POV

“Night Hays, I love you,” I whispered in her ear as she dozed off. I sighed and pulled her slim figure closer to my chest. I stared at her corkboard above her desk that held all her schoolwork. Pinned upon that board were pictures of her few friends, most we her and me though. I slipped my arm back out from around her and padded over to the desk and placed my hand on her math textbook so I could get a closer look at the photographs littering her walls.

“Remember that one?” Hayley asked from beside me, pointing at a photo of us sitting in the sandbox three days after we originally met.

“Yeah,” I smiled faintly and continued to look at the other pictures. Hays arms slipped around my neck and she sighed contently. I spun around slowly, took her back to bed, and kissed her lips delicately as I slipped in next to her.

“What was that for?” she questioned unsure of my actions.

“For being cute,” I smiled and slipped my arms around her waist, “go to sleep.” She nodded weakly in response and dozed off slower than before. As soon as I was sure she was asleep, I relaxed a bit and kissed her neck lightly, if only I could have her, but that will never will.

Hayley’s POV

“What was that for?” I question Frankie after he oh-so-romantically kissed my lips.

“For being cute,” he smiled slipping his arms around my waist, “go to sleep,” he demanded. I nodded weakly, a feeling of security sweeping over me just from his touch. I feigned sleep again and he relaxed just as I was on the verge of passing out from exhaustion. Frank then slowly pushed his nose up against the back on my neck and kissed it so lightly. I sighed inwardly, if only he’d do this more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I'm taking long for updating, I managed to write this and not get high off the paint fumes in my room right now, and it took like, and hour. I should be updating all my stories a bit more soon. Commets?