Spying for Love

Miss ***

-Speak Portuguese, French, Japanese, Swahili, Chinese, German, Swedish, Spanish, Hindi, Arabic, Russian, Italian, Greek, Turkish, and English.

-Break a 10 pound slab of cement with a punch of my hand.

-Kill a man nine different ways with my bare hands

-Operate all type of guns including machine guns

-Make a bomb in five minutes.

-Diffuse a bomb in less than three.

-Hack into military intelligence in two.

All things that I could do and many more. I grew up in a spy world and knew nothing about the outside world. Well...I did. I knew almost everything about the outside world. I knew secrets about Spain that would make Russia unleash a war. I knew the blueprints for the White House like the back of my hands.

My mother, a former CIA Operative and my father, a former employee at the Pentagon, made sure that I could break CIA codes without hesitation. I wasn't like the other spy students at Hathaway Academy for the Privileged. I was given special missions because of my background. I was taught martial arts in China, learned chemical warfare in Russia, and learned computer technology in Dubai. Not many rewards the other students got. Most of them entered the school around age thirteen. I had been doing this since age seven. I was given high-tech night vision goggles at age five for a birthday gift and I squealed with happiness in return.

I was made into the perfect spy. I could walk into a crowd of people wearing neon clothes but still be unnoticed. I could mange myself against five heavily-armed guys and make it out alive and without a scratch (sometimes). I was well proud of who I was and what I could do. I was ready for any mission they threw at me.

Except for one: Public School
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is sorta the prologue!
Comment on dislikes/likes.
xD