Status: Active :)

A Love Like War

Chapter 1

Today turns 1 year that my baby boy was born, yep Kai turns one and I can't believe how much he has grown up. The sad part is that, day by day, he looks more like his father. Although I love my baby boy so much it hurts looking at him sometimes and see my ex boyfriend.
You're probably asking what happened to him, well I left him shortly after I found out that I was pregnant.
I know that he didn't want babies and that he didn't had time for a kid, he barely had time for himself.
But let's get back to two years ago.

*2 years ago*

'Come on Mel, we need to go!' I screamed at my lazy best friend.
'I'm coming, just calm your tits Elle!' Mel screamed while closing the door of our old house.
Let me tell you that me and my best friend have been making plans for the past year to move to London, and today we are finally moving out. We are leaving Portugal and moving to London to go after our dreams.
My boyfriend, that unfortunately is going to stay here, took off to the airport. I know for sure that this is going to be one painful hour of driving.
'Hey Josh talk to me' I said grabbing my boyfriend's free hand.
'It's too painful baby' he said with a painful look in his eyes.
'I know love but we're gonna get through this!' I said while giving him a light peek on his face.
After an hour or so of driving, we finally arrived at the airport and Me and Mel went to do check in. After that we walked back to my boyfriend.
'So this is it!' he said.
'Come on baby don't be like that. We will be together very soon, I promise!' I exclaimed.
'Just don't forget about me please! We have been through so much to be with each other' he begged me.
'I'm never going to forget you, idiot' I said smacking lightly is upper arm.
'You better not! I was your first!' he said very proud of himself.
Truth be told, he is right, he was my first, my one and only.
We know each other for about 4 years, we met when we're put in the same class on 10th grade.
I didn't like him very much on 10th grade, he was the typical bad boy, all cocky and self centered. The only thing he knew how to do was to cause trouble in every place he passed by. On 11th grade we started talking with each other, like a lot, and we started sitting together in all classes and became really good friends, so one thing lead to another and wee hooked up. What made him my first, the sad part was that he had a girlfriend but he broke up with her two months later and we became fuck buddies during all school year.
In our summer vacation some shit happened and we stopped talking but destiny wanted us together and we ended up on the same class again, in the first week of school we didn't talk with each other, I even barely looked at him but eventually we started talking again and one day he had enough of me talking with other guys so he grabbed me and kissed me right in the middle of school and told me that he loved me more than anything. Almost two years later we're still together.
'Yes, you are my one and only' I said feeling lucky for having him with me.
*Fly 374 for London is going to leave from the door number 7* We heard through the speakers. The three of us headed to door seven and I hugged my boyfriend and kissed him.
I know that I promised him that we will be together very soon but I'm not really sure when we're going to be together again.
'I love you' I said looking straight into his eyes.
'I love you too princess' he said with a tear falling from his eye.
*Fly 374 is going to leave* we heard through the speakers again.
'I will call you as soon as we land'
'Okay baby have a safe fly. Both of you. And Mel please take care of my baby' Josh said with a sad smile.
'I always do fucker!' Mel said and with that me and her walked to the airplane and took our seats, ready for this adventure...
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the beginning of my new fanfic and I hope you enjoy this!
I need opinions though... Should I keep it?