Status: Active :)

A Love Like War

Chapter 2

* 2 weeks after Mel and Elle arrived*

'Come on bitch! I need to go to work!' I said to the bathroom door where my best friend was showering for about 1 hour. 'Seriously Mel, Tom is going to kill me! We have an important event in two days at the store and my boss is going to be there today' I said to the fucking door again.
'Ohh! Oliver Sykes is going to be there!' she said with an excitement that you can only see in a 5 years old child. 'And by the way, bathroom is all yours pancake!' Mel said laughing.
'Thank you Miss Excitement' I said mocking her childish behavior. I entered the bathroom and Mel entered with me.
'Are you going to tell me that you aren't excited to meet Oli?!' she said while I'm showering.
'No, I'm not excited! I'm fucking nervous!' I said and she laughs. 'It's not funny!' I said about her crazy laugh.
'Actually it is!' she said laughing even louder than before.
'You would be even more nervous if it was you meeting him!' I said while I got out of the shower and started to dry myself.
'Probably, but you're the one meeting him. So please be a good friend and make sure you make a good impression and maybe but just maybe we will be able to hangout with the guys from Bring Me The Horizon.' she said while following me into our room.
'What should I dress?' I asked more to myself then to Mel.
'You could dress some black leggings with skulls and a dark red crop top with one of your high heels and a bleached jacket.' Mel said.
'Nice idea sis!' i said grabbing the clothes that I needed and my dark red high heels, I dressed myself and went to do my makeup and hair. I did a sexy makeup, finished by a red lipstick. I decided to leave my long and straight black and blonde dyed hair just like that. After I was happy with my look I said goodbye to my best and I left to work. I didn't had to walk too much, it was a 5 minutes walk so I arrived there very quickly.
'Hey Tom!' I said.
'For God sake Elle, I thought you weren't coming!'
Tom Sykes, my boss's brother.
'Stop stressing Tommy, I'm here. Is your brother already here?' I asked leaning on the counter.
'He's on his way' Tom said.
'So what do we need to do?' I asked.
'Just put everything for the event in his office and after that you can go check the stock of the new clothes and prepare the samples for Oli to see them and please make sure that they look fine for the show' Tom said stressing about the things that we had to do.
'Kay mini boss' I said while walking to the second floor where the offices are. I entered in my office and grabbed all the stuff for the event and walked back, heading to Oliver's office. I left all the stuff in his table and went to the basement.
After 10 minutes of checking the stock Tom entered on the basement.
'Oli wants to see you in half an hour. Meanwhile let me help you with the samples and let me put them in the meeting room'
Me and Tom went through all the sample, putting them in order an in their respective place. We grabbed all the sample and took them to the meeting room. I start to walk to Oliver's office but Tom stops me by grabbing my arm.
'Good luck' he said.
'What? Why?' I asked a little confused.
'He's not in a very good mood!' Tom said simply.
I got out of his grip, walking to Oliver's office and thinking that this is going to be a very funny meeting...