Beauty in the Breakdown

[o2]

The house next door to mine, Julian;s, had been rented for years. People moved in and out. I eventually did forget about him, though it to a very long time.

7 years later,yoo(:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come! We have to welcome the new neighbors," my mother said as she carried a hot plate with cookis to the counter." How many times are we going to do this?"I asked." Until someone moves in permanently!" I groaned and told her I'd be back because I was going to change. I went into my bedroom and straight to the closet to search for clothes. "Kassandra!"my mom yelled up the stairs."I'm coming!"I yelled back. I slipped on some skinny jeans, a red and black baby doll shirt, and some ruby red flats. I pinned my long chestnut bangs to the side with two crossed bobby pins and straightened them. I lined my honey colored eyes with black kohl liner and finished up. I slipped on my lucky peace necklace and skipped downstairs. We walked next door and rang the door bell. The door opened slightly and then wider. "Oh my jesus! Mrs. Jamison!"I screamed staring into the face of Julian's mother. My mother smiled brightly as I got all excited . They started to chat away and I started thinking. If here is Julian's mother then where is Julian...? "He's in is room darling. Same as before,"she said smiling. I grinned sheepishly and walked inside. Everthing looked the same as before with the exeption of the boxes everywhere. I slowly made my way up the stairs and stopped in front of Julian's door. I had my hand on the door when it wrenched open and someone came barreling into me. He had long, shaggy brown almost balck, hair and thesame piercing green eyes but he was obviously taller... and hotter.
"Who are you?" he asked. I stared at him blankly." Uh? Hello! Julian, it's me...Kass?"
♠ ♠ ♠
So yay for 2nd!(: I'm typing this in school at the moment while I SHOULD be finishing a project(; So comment and rate?<3