New Life

Dream

I woke up and it was dark. I slowly put a foot down and touched something. I squinted and saw Jorel. I stepped over him and stumbled to his bunk. I turned on the little light and saw a picture taped onto the wall. It was a way younger him with a new born baby in his arms. He had the scrubs on and a huge smile. It made me a little misty eyed. I grabbed a blanket and turned off the light.

" What are you doing?" I heard a loud whisper. I jumped and turned around to see Danny in his bunk. His hair was a messy and he looked tired as fuck.

" Just getting a blanket. Sorry." I whispered back. He nodded and closed the curtain. I sighed in relief. I walked back over and covered Jorel up. I sat on the couch and stared at the ceiling.

" Alisayah." Jorel mumbled in his sleep. That startled me because that was my full name. I just figured it was someone in his dream. I stared outside . It was still raining. Cars flew by . I sighed and laid down on the couch and curled up in a ball. I slowly fell back asleep.

* Dream*

I felt someone lightly shake me. I covered my face with my fluffy blanket.

" Come on, Alisayah. You have to get up. Your uncles are coming soon , and I think me waking you up would be better then them." My dad said shaking me. I looked up smiling.

" You're right." I said with a grin.

" Yea I am. Now get yo butt up. I have breakfast ready." He said leaving my room. I got up and got dressed. I brushed my long brown hair. I walked out and heard the door open.

" WHERE'S MY TROUBLE MAKER?!" I heard uncle Funny yell. I ran and jumped into his arms.

" Right here!" I said hugging him.

" Don't hog the trouble maker!" Uncle Charlie said pulling me away from him. They all started fighting over me.

" Don't kill her either!" Dad yelled smiling. We all walked into the living room.

" We're her awesome uncles! We're suppose to squeeze her to death." Uncle Johnny joked. Dad just sighed and chuckled.

" How's Dad anyways?" Uncle Kurlzz asked.

" Well Ally thought it would be funny to poke holes in the bottom of the beer cans and drain them. And just put the back in the fridge like nothing happened." Dad said looking at me.

" You're like the devil!" Uncle Danny yelled laughing.

" I try." I said laughing. I sat besides dad and he wrapped his arms around me.

" I love you!" He yelled squeezing me harder.

" I love you too!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!