New Life

We got you covered

" I'm totally putting this on instagram!" I heard George say.

" Settle down inner white girl!" Jorel responded. I opened my eyes and saw all the guys standing around me.

" Why are you staring at me?!" I asked quickly sitting up. They just burst out laughing. I felt like I said a joke even I don't understand.

" You fell asleep on the couch. So we took advantage of that!" Dylan said still laughing. Oh god what did they do?! Jordon grabbed a mirror and held it up. I nearly screamed. They drew a dollar bill over my mouth. One eye had a orange butterfly, and the other had a black cross over it. Yellow FM on one cheek and three dots on the other. Then there was a bold black line straight down my face. Last thing there was was LA in bold black letters on my forehead.

" Oh....my.....god.." I said lightly touching my cheek.

" Now you are ready for our show tonight!" George said looking down at his phone. Then everyone's phone went off. They started laughing again as they looked at their phones.

" What?!" I asked standing up. I looked over Jorel's shoulder. " You put it on Instagram?!" I asked looking over at George. He giggled and nodded. I couldn't help, but laugh at how stupid I look.

" Well I'm happy now!" Danny said smiling.

" Now you will always have us with you." Matt said tossing his arm over me.

" What do you mean by always?" I asked raising a eyebrow.

" We....used sharpies." I stared at Matt with wide eyes. Well crap!

" Well that's great!" I said throwing my hands in the air.

" It's 4:35 now....and our show starts at 7.." Danny said writing numbers in the air.

" We have two hours and 25 minutes until 7." Jorel said fixing his hat. I looked down and noticed I need to change. I ran to my bag and realized I don't have anymore clean clothes. Fudge!

" We got you covered." Danny said throwing clothes at me. I nodded and ran to the bathroom. I put the clothes Danny gave me on. It was just some jeans , a shirt and a jacket. I ran out and grabbed my bag. I ran back to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth. I walked out nearly out of breath.

" You look like you ran a marathon." Dylan said as I sat next to him.

" Thanks." I said catching my breath.

" It took you...15 minutes! It's a new record!" Danny said looking at his phone. I read the jacket and it said ' Dead Cultoure' . Cool. I fell weird right now. I'm actually happy. I normally fake it, but woah. I laughed and everything.

" Where da hell is my ice cream?!" Jorel asked from the kitchen.

" In your stomach." George replied. Jorel looked down and sighed.

" Do we have anything else to eat?!" He asked crossing his arms.

" Look in the cabinets!" Danny exclaimed. Jorel opened the cabinets and gasped.

" WHERE DID ALL THIS FUCKING FOOD COME FROM?!" He yelled pulling out bags of chips.

" It was always there! You just eat ice cream and pizza fatass!" Dylan exclaimed.

" holy fuck." Jorel whispered.

" Learn something new everyday." George sighed . I watched the TV the was on. Jorel came back with what looked like a whole store.

" Make sure you put food on our what to get list tomorrow." Jordon said looking at Jorel. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter probably suck suckers >_<. Sworry! Anyways thanks for reading! Bye!