‹ Prequel: One in a Million
Status: -Updating every Wednesday-

Once in a Life Time

Concert

Mia's pov
I woke up to being squished by Danny, Ben, Cam, Sam and James. "What the hell are you guys doing!!?? And why are you trying to kill me!!" They all laughed and got off of me, "Sorry, we wanted to wake you up because we hear through the grape vine that you have a concert to get to today" James said cheekly looking at the other guys. I was so confused about why they were acting like this, "By grape vine you mean Harley and yes I do. Luke got me tickets to see someone, I don't know who because he won't tell me but yea I have to be ready by 7pm. What time is it?" "1pm" Danny said, I groaned "That only gives me 6 hours to get ready." Cam nodged Sam and said, "Well I guess you best get started then." Shaking his head Sam said, "Don't worry about what your going to wear I got that covered. Just take your shower and when you come out it will be on your bed." I looked at the guys weirdly. "Why are you guys doing this?" They all just smiled at me then Ben spoke up, "We just want you to have a nice, sober night" I sighed shaking my head. "Well I'm going to eat something first before showering." Cam popped up in front of me, "Got that covered. You just stay here, I made waffles." I sat back down on my bed and starred at them. "Okay... then. What kind of make up do I put on for this outfit?" They all thought for a moment, 'oh this is going to be good' I thought when Danny said something, "We'll ask Harley" and with that they all ran off to Harley, leaving me alone.
Sometime later Cam showed back up with waffles and chocolate milk. I smiled, I did say that we got close so thats probably why they let him make me breakfast, "You remember." He smiled, "Of course I remember, silly. I made this like 2weeks straight when you wouldn't get out of bed, before the drinking started..." I sighed, "Yeahhh..." I was looking down when Cam sat the food in front of me and sat beside me, "Hey whats wrong?" I played with my fingers, "You guys hate me don't you?" He laughed at this, "No Mia we don't hate you. We are just worried about you. Your going down the road Danny did and he knows as well as everyone else how bad it can get. We just don't want to lose you." My eyes started tearing up," I'm sorry, but when I don't drink all I think about is him. His in my dreams. I miss him so much. I don't even know how his doing right now. I don't know if his still in the hospital or at home. I don't know if Tom is doing alright. Or if any of the guys are alright. And it kills me but I can't call them because I cry when I hear them talk." Cam hugged me, "Its going to be alright. Just promise me this tonight you won't drink? Give it a try and see how it goes." I nodded. "Okay good, now eat then get in the shower. I think Harley is going to do your make up when you get out." I nodded my head and started to eat.

Oli pov
I woke up the morning of the concert, I breathed in, hoping today goes well. I got up and starred out the window as coffee was brewing. I missed everything about Mia. I missed the way she smelled, how her skin felt on mine. I missed her laugh and they way she smiles. I missed when she would pull at her sleeves on her jacket when she got nervous. I missed the way she looked when she first woke up in the morning. I missed how she didn't care what people thought, she would to town in baggy sweats if she didn't feel like getting dressed that day. I felt a ping in my heart, I remembered her crying the day I told her to leave. She was always on my mind. I hated myself believing that doctor, and making that decision to push her way. I needed her. I got out of the coma because I needed her. I needed the love of my life. Today was going to be very emotional for both of us. As I poured my coffee, my phone rang, its Danny. "Hey" "Hey man how are you?" "Good just woke up, thinking." "Don't do too much of that, we need you to focus on the plan" I know Danny" "Okay, I just wanted to let you that we got Mia up and eating, she hasn't drunk anything today, hoping to keep it that way but I don't know if it will happen." I nodded my head, then remember he can't see me. "Okay man." "Hey everything is going to be fine. Just remember to stick with the plan" "Okay well im going to go get ready." "Alright see you later" "Yeah" and we hung up. I felt like the biggest dick head ever! She is a fucking drunk now because of what I did. I didn't mean to hurt her but I did now I have to make things better. I have fix all of the stupid things I did to the love of my life.

Mia's Pov
After eating I got into the shower, I was starting to want a drink but I knew I couldn't. Not until I was with Luke. Once I got out, I did something I haven't done in a long time, I starred at myself in the mirror. I looked like I lose weight, but that could be from just trying my hardest to take care of OlI.. and not the drinking, I have dark circles under my eyes, I know thats from not sleeping like a normal person. My hair looked like a wreck even after my shower. I sigh and cross my arms, thinking, 'What have I become... I did all this to myself because I missed Oli...' I starre at myself more then pick up my phone, I hit a few buttons then hit call and wait while it rings. Few minutes later Jordan picks up, "Hello" "Hey Jordan..." "Mia! Hi!!" I laugh a bit, "How are you?" "Im good, How are you doing Mia?" "Um...good i guess..." "Thats good..." "how is he Jordan?" "Mia I don't think its a good idea for you to know" "I need to know Jordan... please..." He sighs.." His doing better" "Thats all..." "Yeah... Im sorry but look I have to go" "Okay... Bye Jordan" With that he hangs up... I sigh and walk out of the bathroom and get dressed in the clothes Sam put out for me. After I yell to the guys I'm done, Harley comes in with all her make up. Funny thing with Harley tho, even I know she see the dark circles she doesn't say anything and just covers them up, and thats why I love her sometimes.

Jordan pov
We were all in the car when Mia decided to call. "Guys shut up! Mia is calling me!" That made the van go quit in seconds, and just my luck Oli is sitting next to me. I look to him, he nodds his head and I answer, " Hello" "Hey Jordan" she sounded so scared, I put it on speaker so Oli can hear her voice, he looks at me with sad eyes when he hears her voice. "Mia! Hi!" she laughs a little which makes Oli smile, "How are you?" "I'm good, how are you doing Mia?" Shes quit for just a second, "Um... good I guess" I don't look at Oli this time because we all know the truth. "Thats good..." its quit again then she speaks and I already know what shes going to say, "How is he Jordan?" I look at Oli this time begging him to get on the phone but he shakes his head, "Mia I don't think its a good idea for to know..." "I need to know Jordan...please" I can hear she about to break and just needs to know that the love her life is doing better, I sigh, "His doing better" she quit again, "Thats all..." "Yeah" i needed to get off the phone with her, I can take lying to her, not when I can hear her about to break down even more then she has already. " Im sorry but look I have to go" "Okay... Bye Jordan" I hang up without a goodbye, I couldn't do it. I put my phone in my pocket a stare out the window, I know Oli is starring at me but I just don't care right now. "Why were you like that with her?" "Like what?? I was just doing what you wanted me to do, lie. Thats what I did, I lied to her for you. I lied to one of my best friends when I know she just needs the truth but I lied to her for you." He didn't talk for a little bit. "I just want to tell her the story myself..." I rolled my eyes at him, "Oliver you really think that even if you do get to tell her the whole story shes just going to jump into your arms. Well shes not. Shes going to feel so hurt that your pushed her out of your life when you both needed each other, she going hate everyone involved in this for lying to her. You know what else, shes going to hurt even more that you didn't come to her when you first woke up, shes going be pissed that you kept it for her for 6months." He just looked down, he knows I'm right. I maybe shouldn't of put it like that but I'm upset, pissed and sad all at once so I don't care. As soon as the van stopped at the venue I jump out and walk somewhere I can be alone, away from everyone who thinks this was a good idea.

Mia pov
As Harley was doing my make up, I decided to tell her I called Jordan, "Harley" "Yeah babe" "I called Jordan.." She stopped for a mintue then continued, "Oh.. what did he have to say?" "Nothing much, I asked about Oli.. he said his doing better." She just nodded her head. I sighed, I guess she doesn't know what to say since for the past 8months no one was aloud to even talk about him. I just stayed quit until Cam and Sam popped into the room telling us it was 6:30, "I'm just putting on the final touches" A few minutes after she spoke again, "Okay done!" With that everyone runs in. "Oh wow Mia you looked great!!" Cam is the first to say. Everyone agrees with him. Soon there is a knock on the door and I go to can answer but Danny gets there first.

Danny pov
After we seen how Mia looked someone knocked on the door. I knew it was going to be Luke. I seen Mia going to door but I needed to talk to him first so I ran to the door. "Hello Luke" "Hi Danny" " You remember the plan right?" I whispered. He nodded, "Good and remember don't tell her what is going on." He nodded again. "Mia look who it is!" Mia came to the door and smiled then hugged Luke. "Hey Luke!" she said smiling. "Her Mia!" smiling just as big as hers. "You ready to go?" He asked her and she nodded. "Bye guys! Don't wait up!!" Mia says and shuts the door. I chuckle and then Ben comes over from the window. "Were clear! Everyone go get ready! We leave in 20!!" Everyone then races of to get dressed.

Mia pov
"Okay Mia I need you to do me a favor" I look at Luke, waiting to see what his favor is. " I need you wear this blind fold." "Why Luke?" I laugh putting it on, "Because I want it to be surprise." I nod. Within like 30mintues were finally stopping. "Are we here Luke?" "Not just yet" then he turns up the music a little then make down after 5minutes. 'Weird' I thought. After about another 5minutes I hear my door open and then hear someone speak, "Hello Love" I smile even though I can't see them I know its Cam. His the only one to call me love, well expect Oli. "You can take that off now" He tells me and I smile. I take it off then look around to see where I am. It looks like I'm back stage. I smile even wider and hug both Cam and Luke at the same time, "Is everyone else here too?" Cam nods and points by the drink table. I smile at them and wave. "But you have to stay right here." I look at Cam, "Why?" He chuckles, "Because the concerts about to start!" Then all of sudden I see Bullet for my Valentine run by me. My mouth drops and I cover it up with my hand, and look at Cam. He just smiles and points to the stage. They start with Scream, Aim, Fire! I smile jumping around and singing along. Soon that song was done and they start to play, Temper, Temper. I have to same recation to all the songs they play until they get to the second to last. "Okay Guys! This is one is special!"Matt says into the mic. "This one is for a girl back stage, named Mia" Matt says then looks at me with his famous smile. Then Matt starts to plays Hearts Burst into Fire, the acoustic version. I'm shocked, not many people knew I liked this song. There's only 2 people that I am sure knows, Oli and Cam. It couldn't be Oli his in a coma. I look to Cam and he is just starring out at the stage. So I tap him the shoulder and he looks at me then smiles and hugs me sideways, I wrap my arms around him and start to sing softly.

Oli pov
Im hiding in the shadows so no one can see me, but I can see everyone. Right now I'm watching Mia, she looks so beautiful, but I see how she reacts to Hearts burst into fire, and I didn't tell Bullet to play this song. Then I see her and Cam hug and sing the song together. And I thought as soon as the song was over that they would let go of each other but they don't. This upsets me so I call Danny. "Oi! Whats up?" "What the fuck is that over there!" "What are you talking about Mate?" I sigh "Your boy Cam and Mia" I see him look over there and then look at me. "I don't know" But I know that is lie. "Danny don't fucking lie to me!" He sighs again, "Look Cam likes her. His helped her through this, as with Luke." "His not going to pull anything tonight is he?" Danny shakes his head, "No his not. I've talked to him. He knows how she feels. And he respects that." I nod my head and hang up.

Cam pov
As Matt tells who this song is for I look over to Mia seeing her smile back at Matt then seeing her reaction to what the song is. I can see shes trying to figure out who asked him to play this song. I look away so she doesn't catch me looking at her. A few seconds later I feel a tap on my arm and look over at Mia and right then I know she knows I did it. I hug her and she hugs me back but doesn't let go. I know this is wrong but I am enjoying it. I do like Mia but she is in love with Oli. I hate what everyone is doing to her. She is going have a break down tonight so I figured I would make at least some of this night a good memory for her. Jordan and I came up with this plan, because we both don't agree with is going on.

Mia pov
Bullets set was so amazing! They played my all time favorite song by them, all thanks to Cam. He says that he asked the other band to play one of my favorite songs by them but I don't know who they are yet. Cam and I were talking when I was tapped at one the shoulder, I didn't excpet to see Matt of A7x to be there when I did turn around. "Hello, you must me Miss Mia?" He asks me, all I can do is nod my head. He chuckled that laugh and thought I was going to faint. "Whats three of you favorite songs by us?" I think for a minute. "So far away, Seize the day, and St. James... They all remind me of Jimmy." I say this looking down. "Those are all amazing songs in there own. And its even more amazing that you still think of Jimmy. Did you ever get to meet him?" I nodded, "Yeah it was amazing too. I went to the meet and greet but I ended up getting pushed out of the line by this slut girls and there monkey headed boyfriends, and Jimmy seen it and hopped over the rails to help me and ask me if I was okay and then let me stay backstage until yall were done and I got to meet all of you and take photos and yall signed my A7x shirt." Matt noddes, "You know I think I remember that, did Jimmy start yelling at that group after he helped you up?" I nodded, "Oh yes I remember. One of the many nice things Jimmy has done." I smile and he hugs me and whispers in my ear, "Jimmy would be happy to see you today, such a lovely young lady. Just don't let the whiskey get to your head." I was beyond shocked that he could tell about that. I just look at him then look down, He lifts my head up, "Those will be are last songs" I nod and he runs on stage. I look over a Cam and he hugs me again. And they start with Hail to the King. Cam and I both start to jump and sing along with every song they play. then comes to the last three song, Matt stops then smiles at me then speaks into the mic, "These last three songs with be dedicated to Mia! Just one of many people that was affected by Jimmy" I smiled as they start with So far away. I hold onto Cam the whole time, as I sing along to So far away, Seize the day and St. James. When their set ended and they came running off stage I stopped Matt. "How did you know?" He smiled and said "Because I use to do the same thing when things got hard or when I was broken." then He walked away. I smile and look over at Cam who is now on the phone. I wait for him to get done and then turn to him, "So who is the next band?" He sighs, "You'll see but right now Danny and Ben want to see you in one of the changing room." I nod and I follow him to the dressing room. When we get Ben and Danny are talking but stop as soon as they see me. "Whats up guys? I don't want to miss the next band." Ben looks at Danny and he sighs, "Mia your going to stay in here while the next band plays and then after their set someone wants to talk to you." I was so confused, Danny showed me to the couch and I looked up at Cam who wouldn't look at me. Then they all walked out and locked the door. "What the fuck!!!?? Danny let me out of here!!!" "I'm sorry I can't" Then he walked away. I sighed and fell to the ground against the door.