‹ Prequel: One in a Million
Status: -Updating every Wednesday-

Once in a Life Time

The Fight

Jordan POV
It had been about 2 weeks since Tom had moved into the house with Mia, so I decided to take her out for lunch but she didn't know it. Mia is a great person, she has more than anyone could ask of her to do. She doesn't have to stay and take care of Oli like she doesn't. She could of left, kept working and moved on with her life. But she didn't, she stayed, she takes care of Oli, even takes care of Tom. Tom wasn't happy, everyone could see it. Him moving in with Mia, to help her, will help them both. As I was walked up the steps to Oli's place I heard yelling. I only made ot a few words, "Fuck You! I am not letting you kill him! He is still in there!" That was defiantly Mia. "There is nothing you can do about it! He is my son! He isn't in there! You and that quacked out Doc can say whatever you want but his not there!" That was Oli's dad. I ran up the steps and just ran into the house, I didn't care. As I was getting into the living room, Mia and Oli's dad was standing in the middle of the room face to face, Oli's mother was setting on the couch crying in Tom's arms. I looked to see if Oli's door was shut, and it was, It didn't matter he could hear everything anyway. I just stood there only for a minute. "Guys what is going on??" Everyone looked at me then Mia comes up to me. "Jordan, you were there when I got the call from Oli's doc, he said he was still in there, didn't he" I looked at her then Oli's father, "Yes I was and his in there." His father throw his arms up into the air, "Are fucking kidding me?!?! You too! Jordan open that door and tell me his still there! Please" I just looked at him then Oli's door and shake my head, "No, I won't. He doesn't need to hear this and I don't need to look at him to see he is still there." Mia hugged me tight, I wrapped my arms around her as she started crying. After everything was quiet, Oli's mother stood up,"He is my son too! And he is still in there, I can feel it in my heart! You are not killing my son!" Tom catch her as she fell back to the ground. Tom just held his mother while looking at his father, "Get out..." No one moved but his father. Once he had left we all went into Oli's room, it kinda hurt to see him. He had tears rolling down his face and his hands clinched the covers. Mia ran over to him, kissing him and rubbing his arm, "Its okay Oli, everything is okay. Were not every up on you I promise. I know your still there."

Oli's mother POV
I watched Mia with my oldest son, anyone in their right mind could see that she loved him so much. It hurts to see him like this but his getting better. I have no idea why their father is acting this way, but as long as I am around he is not taking away my son away from me, Tom, Mia, the band or the fans. There people that need him, I need him. I am not ready to bury my son not yet, not ever. I walked to the other side of the bed, an grabbed Oli's hand, kissing it. I bent down to his ear and whispered," I love you Oliver. I know you can get there this. You can get there anything." I let a few more tears go as I kissed his forehead. After a few minutes I turned to Tom and Jordan, "Boys, how about you stay here and me and Mia go out for a little bit?" Tom nodded and Jordan said "I was coming over to take Mia to lunch but that sounds like a better plan." I just smiled and looked over to Mia. This poor girl did nothing but take care of my son and to be honest she looked like a mess. She had dark circles around her eyes, her eyes were blood shot, she was paler then normal, and it look she hadn't changed in a couple of days. I walked over to her, "Mia, how about you get into the shower and we get you out of the house for a little bit, yeah?" She looked at me then back to Oliver then nodded.

Mia POV
I was so scared. I fought my hardest to save Oli. I couldn't let someone kill him when I knew he was still there. As I was in the shower, I cried, I missed him so much. I remember the night I found Oli so clearly. I wish I would of gotten here sooner, maybe I could've saved him, maybe I could've stopped Hannah. But no I sat on that stupid corner waiting and getting upset with him for being late. I didn't realized how long I was in the shower until Oli's mother knocked on the door and asked, "Mia, dear are you okay?" I tried to get my breathing under control and less shaky before I replied, "Yes Im okay. Im getting out now." "Okay dear." I got out of the shower wrapping a towel around myself then looked myself in the mirror. I looked like shit. I haven't seen myself like this since I was a teenager. It just made me realize what I would do for him, Oliver Scott Sykes, I would give up my life for him. I loved him more then I loved anyone else I have met before. Funny thing about that is, I haven't really known him that long, but to fall for Oli, you don't have to be around me that long. I smiled at the thought when I met him officially at that cook out, probably one of the best days of my life, for now at least.

No one's POV
After Mia got dressed and ready to go out with Oliver's mother for a little bit, they left and had lunch at a little cafe. Jordan and Tom stayed with Oli, telling stories about the crazy things he use to do, tell him how much they love having Mia around and how much she loved him. Everyone knew Oli was a fighter and no matter what he would get come out of the coma even if it was just say goodbye to everyone he would come out. The fans haven't stopped sending in letters and drawings for Oli. Even deep down Oli's dad knew he was still there, he was just scared and didn't want his son to suffer in anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this kinda suck but I was stuck and this is the best I could come out with.