‹ Prequel: One in a Million
Status: -Updating every Wednesday-

Once in a Life Time

Drunkened

Mia POV
Sitting on the plane staring out the window as the plane heads to California. In that moment I realized the love of my life didn't want me anymore, what do I have now. Nothing but a cousin that is happy with her life. I looked to the ile of the plane as a sturest is walking by, "Excuse me?" She turns and smiles at me, "Yes ma'ma?" I smile back, "Can you get me one of those little bottles of jack?" She looks at me for a second then nods. "Thank you" I sigh turning back to the window, I guess she seen my red eyes and tear stained face. I didn't stop with just that one bottle. Once off the plane and got my bag, I looked for the closest store in the airport that sold anything that would get my drunk, poured into a travel mug then sat outside of the airport with my sun glasses on waiting on Harley.

Harley POV
I was running a little late to get Mia from the airport, Danny and Ben wanted to come so you see why. I pulled up right in front knowing she was outside, she texted me when she got there. Danny was the first to spot her, "Hey there she is, the only one with the travel mug acting like its cold out here" I just stared at her for a few minutes. I didn't have to take to her to know what was in that mug. She did the same thing when her parents disowned her. I sighed and got out of the car, "Mia come on lets get you in the car" She grab on to me as I left her up, "Harley... he didn't want me anymore... he wanted me to leave... what do I do now.." She only said it to where I could hear and I was so confused. I didn't know the whole story because she hung up that night. I just put her in the back of the car and told Danny to drive us home. No one said anything until Mia ended up in my lap asleep. "Whats up with her?" Ben said, I sighed I didn't know what to say, "She upset" Danny looks at me in the rear view mirror, "She drunk isn't she?" I nod my head. "Did she tell you why she is upset?" Ben asked, I shake me head, "No but it has something to do with Oliver Sykes."

Tom Pov
I still can't believe what my brother did to Mia. I heard from Harley the other day and heard that Mia is drinking everyday, she wakes up drinks until he falls asleep somewhere. I told Oli what she doing to herself, he cried. I think he knew this would happen to her, hell he knew little about her past before Hannah tired to kill him. I know his trying hard to make it of this coma to go save her.

Mia Pov
Running to the bathroom every morning as became habit to me since I have been here in Cali for the past month. I don't really remember much when I'm drunk, just what happens right before I take that first drink in the morning, and that Harley begging me not to, Danny telling me I'm just killing myself and Ben just shaking his head. Ben and me has gotten close since I have been here, his became my best friend. He listens to drunken rants about Oli and helps me to bed and holds my hair in the morning. His holding my hair right now, talking to me as I puke, "Mia sweetie your killing yourself. You can't keep doing this. Just take one day off the drinking." I shake my head. "I can't, if I do I think of him... I don't want to think of him" There was long silence before I spoke again, "And maybe I want to die..." With that I go to find my bottle of Jack.

Ben Pov
Mia reminds me a lot of Danny when he was doing this to himself. Harley is good for him. People just think Harley is just a dumb blonde who is a slut and Danny is just an asshole who fucks anything that walks, which none of that is true. Oli name isn't aloud to said in the house or around her. Its not good if she does hear it, she cried and just breaks down on the floor and stays like that for hours. It kills me to see her like this, Sam, my wife understands why I'm being there for mia. She's not worried that I'll hook up with Mia, she knows I love her and only her. I'm just scared for Mia, even more now from what she told me this morning.

Harley Pov
By the time I wake up, Mia is drunk of course. I don't know what to do anymore. I have tired hiding the Jack, pouring it down the drain, everything. The AA boys aren't even aloud to drink in the house when Mia is around. I am scared for my cousin, she is like a sister to me. The only family that actually put up with me and tired to be there for me. Yes I come from a rich family, but money is nothing when your family just ignores you and pushes you away. I went to Mia a year ago, because she cared about me and loved me, even tho I was probably annoying as hell. She my sister and the only family I have, I can't lose her. Danny has tired to get through to her by talking to her alone, but he said that didn't go well but wouldn't tell me what she said... I know she isn't okay, she hurting so bad. I just wish I could help her.

Danny Pov
Yeah I tired to talk to Mia, it didn't go well. She cried a lot. She said some scary things, I just told Harley to watch her really closely. Thats why either me or Ben, Cam or Sam or James is around her all the time when shes drunk. Its really Cam, his the only one with no girlfriend and I think he feels guilty because he was the closest one to Oli. All I know is she wants to die, she is so sad and lost. Everyone in her life has pushed her away and thrown her out their lives except Harley. Their more alike then people think.. Its funny when the rare moments Mia is sober and actually talking to Harley, the laugh most the same and smile somewhat the same, the think the same things are funny, their more sisters then cousins.

Oli Pov
I am so stupid. I am killing the love of my life. I will get out of this coma and save her from herself. If she dies I don't know what I will do.