Home of the Free, the Sick, and Depraved

Joshy Poshy

-Balz's POV-
"The guys are here," I told Razor.
"Coming," she grabbed her suitcase off of the bed and we went down the elevator. She somehow managed to convince me to fly to Berlin with her early so she could look at the beauty of Germany without a timer.
"Excited?"
"Nah!" her voice dripped with sarcasm and her eyes grew large. I shook my head and we went on the bus.
"Ah, the lovebirds!" Ricky exclaimed from the couch.
"We're not dating, Rick."
"We're best friends!" Razor jumped on my back, "To the bunks!" she pointed. Boy is she hyper today.
"Why are you so hyper, woman? You normally have a rough exterior," I dropped her off my back.
"I'm excited. I can have fun, but I've been hurt so many times that I don't really cry or show emotion," that saddened me a little. The fact that people hurt and intentionally hurt people is aggravating.
"I see. Well, which bunk do you want: top left or middle right?" I pointed to the two unoccupied bunks.
"Top left," I slung her bag up there for her.
"Alright. Well, your suitcase is in this bunk," I slid it in one of the bottom bunks,"We keep random junk in here."
"My suitcase isn't junk."
"You know what I meant..."
"Love you, Joshy," she stuck out her tongue and climbed into her bunk.
I walked into the front room and immediately regretted it.
"Hey, Joshy," Devin smirked.
"She was kidding!"
"Kissy, kissy, Joshy Poshy," he made over dramatic kissing noises.
"At least I don't look like a girl without facial hair."
"I look like a hot girl. Be jealous," he winked.
Next thing we knew, we heard a thump and the bathroom door open and close.
"Razor?" I knocked on the door and heard a hurl.
"Great, you got her pregnant," Devin sighed.
"Yeah, cause we've totally done that before," I rolled my eyes.
"I would have," he smirked.
"Excuse me?" Razor opened the bathroom door.
"I'm not pregnant and I don't sleep around. I was probably puking as a reaction to the food here. It's not exactly what we have at home..." she rolled her eyes and went back to her bunk.
"PMS," Devin sang.
"If I wasn't so miserable right now, I swear to god, I would kill you!" she called from her bunk.
"What the hell, Devin?" I glared at him.
"What?"
"Why did you talk like that to Razor? We're gonna be with her for two months; straighten up."
♠ ♠ ♠
My dad used to actually call someone Joshy Poshy...