Home of the Free, the Sick, and Depraved

Puke Monster

-Razor's POV-

I lied in my bunk, miserable. My stomach felt like it was going to explode and my head was pulsing.
"Hey, you okay?" Josh pulled the curtain aside just enough to see my face.
"Psh, no."
"Do you want to stay on the bus while we perform or do you want to go to the dressing room?"
"I'll stay on the bus. I don't want to move."
"Alright. Well I'll come back here as soon as we are done playing."
"If you guys have some traditional celebration for after the first show, go."
"I'll still come and check on you," I smiled quickly and went back to reading.
I finally fell asleep, but the contents in my stomach decided to wake me up. I jumped off my bunk, but my legs failed to stay under me; I lied on the floor and could not lift myself up. The chunks in my stomach quickly made their way up my throat and onto the floor between the bunks. My head fell into the pink mess and I fell asleep again.
I awoke to the noise of an opening door and lots of feet hitting the stairs.
"Razor, we're-" Josh cut himself off and I assumed he saw me.
"Guys, I suggest you either get off the bus or stay in the front room, but whatever you do, do not come into the bunk room," he told the guys before closing the door to the front room.
"I'm staying with you wether you like it or not. Let's get you cleaned up," he helped me up and my hair came out of the puke. The right side of my head and part of my face had some chunks stuck to it. Josh led me to the bathroom, but we had to go into little hall before the bunks to get there. That meant having to see the guys.
"It's the puke monster," Devin said.
"I wouldn't suggest you make me want to hurt you when I'm covered in this morning's food."
"Lay off, Devin," Josh said before closing the bathroom door. He wet a towel a wiped my face clear of vomit.
"Put your head under the faucet," he instructed and turned on the water. Soon enough, my hair was washed.
"Thanks Jo-" I turned to the toilet and let more food escape. Josh held my hair and rubbed my back.
"Let it out."
Eventually, I was only dry heaving so we left the bathroom.
"Stay away from Razor, everyone," Devin's voice wrung in my ears.
"Why can't you just leave her alone?" Brandon stood up and left the bus, Chris following.
"Guess we aren't going out tonight. Good job, Devin," Ricky also left.
"Maybe it was a bad idea for me to come on tour," I bluntly stated before going to my bunk.

-Josh's POV-

"Razor, he's just being an ass. The rest of us are stoked that you're here; someone to tease," I chuckled.
"I know. He just reminds me of Steel..." I climbed into her bunk and slid my arm around her waist while she rested her head on my shoulder. We sat there in silence; no tears, no words, just a nice silence.
"I'm going to clean the floor," she lifted her head and I carefully made my way down from the bunk. I grabbed a rag and picked up most of the chunks and wiped the rest up with bleach and a rag.