Home of the Free, the Sick, and Depraved

Give it a Try

-Razor's POV-

"Okay, I know you don't want to hear this right now, but I'm telling you anyway," Megan sat on the couch next to me, "If you fight like a married couple, talk like best friends, flirt like first loves, and protect each other like siblings, you know it's meant to be."
"I have to go to work," I changed into my black and red corset dress and slid on my boots and some jewelry before grabbing a cab for work.
I think I might actually miss this place... I love the clothes I get to wear and I'll lose so many opportunities to wear them, but I won't have to be around alcohol anymore so that's pretty great. Time to enjoy the last week I have here.
"Josh? What are you doing here?" Josh walked up to the bar.
"I came to apologize. It wasn't my place to tell you to what to do with Devin. You've been through a lot in that area, and I'm sorry."
"It's alright. You know what Megan told me today?"
"What?"
"If you fight like a married couple, talk like best friends, flirt like first loves, and protect each other like siblings, you know it's meant to be."
"Should we put that to the test?" did he really just say that?
"I don't know..." I looked down and wiped the counter.
"Razor, come on. We can give it a try."
"But there was Steel..."
"Do you really think I'd treat you like that?"
"No, you're right."
"I'll pick you up tomorrow at seven," he smiled.
"Okay," I smiled back at him.

-Megan's POV-

"Wait, you have a date?" I grinned.
"Yeah. Later tonight. You're the one who sounds like she's got a date."
"Tell me, who's your date?"
"Yeah, no."
"Razor!" I whined.
"Megan!" she mocked.
"Whatever. I'm going to work now."
"Goodbye, my darling," sarcasm is her first language. We had to teach her English.