Home of the Free, the Sick, and Depraved

Here Comes Another ***tress

-Josh's POV-

I was enjoying sleep until, "Sleep all day! Party all night! Never grow old! Never die! It's fun to be a vampire!" was being shouted in the bunk room. Yes, this is how Razor woke us up everyday.
"Come on, girls! Last day of tour!" she continued and so did the groans.
"Did you have to bring her?" Devin whined.
"Well, someone's just a bright little muffin," she faked a southern granny's voice and slapped Devin on the cheek.
"Let's go, boys and Devin. Interview at one and it's nine right now," we should just fire our tour manager and hire her. She lets us know everything before he does and she types and prints the schedules daily.
"I'm also a male, thank you," Devin grumbled.
"Try telling your butt that," she narrowed her eyes and walked off the bus. I followed.
I followed her to a diner and she never noticed me.
"Boo," I whispered in her ear right before she opened the door and earned a scream.
"Josh!"
"Lani!" she scowled.
"Do it one more time. I dare you," I rose my hands in defeat.
"Why do you hate your name so much?"
"Because my dad chose it," I gave her a 'go on' look, "He left when I was six. I will never forgive him for that."
"Just left? No nothing?"
"He kissed my cheek before leaving for work like any normal morning, but never came home."
"Maybe there was something else going on?"
"I heard my parents fight a lot. I know he left."
The waitress came over and her boobs were half way out of her shirt.
"Hey, cutie, what would you like?" she moved her arms to squeeze her boobs together while she looked at me.
"Just some fish n' chips and coffee," I rose my eyebrows and just looked at Razor. Some waitresses... No.
"And you?" her voice flattened.
"The same. Water too please," Razor looked like she was about to explode, but kept herself composed.
"I thought her boobs just might pop when she pushed them together," I confessed.
"I would laugh," her eyebrows rose and quickly went down.
"There was a whoretress in Paris too. Ask Brandon."
"Whoretress?" I chuckled.
"My own word. It's a whore and waitress put together."
"I can dig it. What was she like?"
"She was just going all French on him and flirting and crap. I called her out."
"A Razor Callout?"
"Oh yes," she grinned deviously. Razor's callouts are probably the most blunt, in-your-face, check yourself confrontations in the history of confrontations.
After we ate, the waitress brought the bill over and there was a number written on it.
"Wanna play a game?" she grinned.
"What do you have in mind?" I asked.
"Well... Devin has a cell number..."
"Come on, he's in the same band as me."
"So? I want to try this."
"I had nothing to do with this," she grabbed some paper and my phone and wrote Devin's digits on the paper.

-Razor's POV-

"I know you did it," Devin walked into the back room where I was seated, alone.
"Did what?"
"Sent me a pic of your tits. I don't have your number, genius plan," he seductively smiled and crept closer to me. I moved further down the couch.
"What are you talking about?"
"It's okay. I feel the same way," he looked down and there was a bulge in his pants. Dear god. The next thing I know, his lips are up against mine. I tried pushing him away, but he is incredibly strong. I heard the door slide open.
"What the fuck!" Brandon. Thank god.
"Oh my god, Razor, you're a nasty whore!" Devin "pushed me off of him" and wiped his mouth with the back of his arm.
"I'm a whore? You're the one who forced yourself on me! God, I can't believe you," I stormed off and climbed into my bunk. A tear rolled down my cheek. Crying again? Pathetic.

*Flashback*
I'm surprised that Steel just let me stay with him, rent free. Okay...
"Razor!" he shouted.
"Coming, babe!" I hopped of my bed and ran to the living room.
"Come here," he patted the couch and I sat down next to him.
In that moment, he switched from this guy I thought I knew to some beast that I wanted to call the cops on. He slapped my face hard and then roughly kissed me. I'm not that much of a rough and tough person so I was kind of helpless...
"No, you don't have to pay me money to stay here, but you have to do me favors," he slid his pants down and ripped my clothes off me.
*End Flashback*

I was full on sobbing at this point. My curtain ripped open and there was Josh.
"Razor, what's wrong?" he looked panicked from what I could see, but it's hard to see clearly when tears are flooding your eyes. I opened my mouth to respond, but I was crying so hard that words were no where to be found. He climbed into my bunk and cradled me. I sobbed into his chest until I fell asleep.