Home of the Free, the Sick, and Depraved

Date

-Razor's POV-

I looked through my clothes trying to find something acceptable for a date. The problem being that I've not had to worry about a date in so long... I decided on my black and red mini corset dress, choker, and black boots; keeping it simple but no too casual. I threw on some red eye shadow over all of my eyelid and added black on the outer corner. I applied a thin layer of black eyeliner and lined my waterline as well. Then my mascara went on in a light coat. Oh, the lipstick... Picking out the right color is too hard. I ended up using a crimson gloss. The next step would be the red mess I call my hair. I decided to straighten it and pull two strands from the front and clip them together in the back of my hair. After everything was completed, I heard a knock on the door. The moment of truth.
I walked over and opened the door to reveal Josh in a grey button-down shirt and black skinny jeans.
"Wow," his eyes grew wide.
"Too much?"
"No, not at all. You look stunning," I shyly smiled, "Shall we?" he stuck out his elbow and we hooked arms.
"Where are we going, Joshy?" he chuckled.
"I was thinking we could go to that Italian restaurant around the block."
"Sounds good to me."

"How long are you in town?" I asked Josh while we sat at our square table in the dimly lit restaurant.
"Through Friday," I frowned, "What?"
"I don't know... It's just- I spend most of my time with you, and when you're gone, I don't know what to do?"
"Well what if you left with me?"
"What about Megan and Slash?"
"You'll still be able to visit."
"But there are tours and everything."
"I know. You don't have to move to Scranton if you don't want. There are bands whose tour manager lives across the country."
"Is that all you view me as? The tour manager?" I wasn't angry; more sad than anything.
"No, no. Not at all. I brought you on this date, did I not?"
"True," I looked down and smiled.
"Now, let's enjoy the food."
We chatted about things best friends chat about and enjoyed ourselves. I could actually get used to this... We made it back to the apartment and we stopped in front of the door.
"I actually enjoyed myself tonight," I smiled at him.
"Me too," he returned the smile and stared into my eyes. His blue eyes pierced into my soul, and next thing I knew, our lips were moving in sync.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" he pulled away, but I pulled him back for another kiss.
"Does that answer your question?" I bit my lip.
"Yeah," he smiled slightly.
"Goodnight," I whispered into his ear just before he turned and walked down the hall.
"Oh my god!" great timing, Megan... "You guys... You're... Aww!" she jumped up and down.
"Hey, Megan," I forced a smile. Josh looked at me and chuckled.
"Why didn't you tell me your date was with Josh?" she slapped my arm and I walked inside.
"Because I didn't know how it would go."
"Well..."
"What?"
"How did it go!" she threw a pillow at me.
"Well someone's violent tonight. Anyway, it went well. Very well," I smiled to myself.