Home of the Free, the Sick, and Depraved

Filler

-Jess's POV-

"No!" I was laughing so hard. Robby decided to tackle me and start tickling me. Being a very ticklish person, the tickler either gets hurt or they find just the right spot and I laugh too hard to do anything. Robby, however, knows the spot.
"Whatcha gonna do about it?" he smirked and I started squirming. Sadly, I couldn't free myself from his straddle position.
"Nope," he pinned my down and started kissing my neck.
"Robby," I breathed, "Stop, please. Stop," I closed my eyes, but he kept kissing my neck. Thankfully the door to the back lounge was locked; no one would walk in on us.
He sat up and kissed me on the lips.
"I love you," he said.
"I love you too. I can't wait until the wedding," I smiled, thinking about all the plans we made.
"Right after tour."
"I know, but I'm just so excited."
"Have you picked out your dress?"
"Have you ever been on tour?"
"Touche," he smiled and I pecked him on the cheek.
I went to my bunk and opened my computer to find an email from my brother.
'So, a guy a work was talking about metal music and he named some weird bands so I instantly thought of you. He mentioned Anal Jesus, Toxic Armpit, Vaginal Bloodfart, and a few others but those were extremely weird. I bet you listen to them, don't you? You like things that bring shame to this family. If there were a way to make you not related to us, we'd do it.'
My brother always finds a way to insult me and make feel like I don't belong in the family, which I don't. I never visit them and I'm always on tour with Farewell, My Love. Hell, they don't even know I'm with someone let alone engaged. I decided to not respond to the email and to go to the merch tent, where I'll be working all night, instead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so horrible. I just wanted to put a bit of background in on Jess. The bands mentioned are real, by the way.