Home of the Free, the Sick, and Depraved

Baby Couple

-Razor's POV-

I decided to go to the merch tables during the show. I'm not a fan of the openers very much... I saw Jess at the Farewell, My Love table so I made my way over there.
"Jess, right?" I leaned against the wall.
"Yeah. Razor?" I nodded, "Why aren't you backstage or watching the show or anything?"
"I don't need to be right now. Once Motionless takes the stage, I'm going to watch from side stage."
"Oh okay. So tell me about yourself."
"What do you wanna know?"
"I don't know... Anyone special in your life?"
"Yeah," I half smiled and looked at the floor.
"Alright now I need to know who."
"Josh. He's the keyboardist for Motionless, he goes by Balz," I chuckled.
"Aww. How long have you two been together?"
"Not too long. We had our first date maybe two and a half weeks ago, but we've been friends for a bit."
"Baby couple... Aww," she laughed.
"Yeah. So how about you and Robby? How long have you two been together?"
"Well we went to high school together but kind of despised each other... That turned into a hatefuck relationship... Then we started tolerating each other... Then we liked each other... Then we dated... Now we're engaged?"
"Wow, okay. That's, uh, different?" I tried to sound as unoffensive as possible.
"It is. It took four years for us to date. So worth it though. I don't think it's possible to love someone more than I love Robby," she smiled and sighed.
"You guys are cute. Well, I should probably head for side stage now... It was nice talking to you. See you soon," I waved and made my way through the maze of a venue.
I found side stage a couple minutes before the guys had to go on.
"Good luck," I gave Josh a peck on the cheek.
"Freakin' slut," Devin opened his large mouth.
"Not now," Chris slapped him upside the head. It seems to be a normal occurrence now.
The lights dimmed and a dark melodic song started to play. The guys went out onto the stage and the crowd went ballistic. Fangirls... Fangirls everywhere.
"What's up, Pittsburgh!" Chris screamed and the shriek of fangirls filled the building.
"Let's get this started!" he jerked himself down in screaming position, "Burn, baby, burn!"
I watched as Josh head-banged and Chris moved about the stage. Ricky and Ryan alternating spots periodically and Devin jumping about. Poor Brandon... Constricted to the drum riser, but we all know that music would suck without drums.