Home of the Free, the Sick, and Depraved

Justin Pate Can Burn in Hell

-Dez's POV-

I paced aimlessly around my flat; to call him or not to call him? I miss Chris and want to talk to him but I feel like I'm just a parasite who latched her teeth into his life and annoys him until he snaps. I've always been insecure about relationships, even friendships, ever since Justin... Justin Pate...

*flashback*
"Desiree, I think- no, I know that I love you," Justin spun me around at my locker to tell me those wonderful words.
"Justin, I-I love you too," we kissed for a short moment before administration caught us. Justin and I were child hood friends and we became an item so-to-speak in grade nine. It is now grade twelve, and we graduate at the end of the school year.
I went about the rest of my day with a smiling face and a happy soul.
"Mum, Mum, Mum!" I ran into the house and dashed for the kitchen where my mum spent the evening making dinner.
"Yes, honey?" she looked up from the pot where she was stirring.
"Justin... He told me that he loves me today!" I basically squealed like a crazed Justin Bieber fan.
"That's wonderful news honey!" she embraced me for a hug before I evaded the kitchen for my bedroom.
The next morning, I woke up refreshed and ready for the new day with the love of my life.
'Good morning<3' I texted Justin before I skipped down the stairs for some breakfast.
"Good morning, Mum," I kissed her cheek and sat in the red chair at the kitchen table where a plate of eggs and slice of toast were waiting for me.
"Good morning, Desiree. Still giddy from yesterday?"
"Is it that noticeable?" I shrugged in embarrassment.
"You're in love; it's expected," she whispered.
I ate my food and walked to the bus stop.
"Here she comes," I could hear people's wispy voices from horrible whispering.
"She thinks she's so cool... Justin is gonna throw you to the curb, you slut!" some guy who had never talked to me before shouted.
"I don't even know you. Step off."
When the bus arrived, the comments kept coming at me like rapid fire. It was like I was the person of interest, but in a horrible way. I found my friend, Chasity, and slid into the seat next to her.
"What's going on?" I asked her.
"You mean you don't know?" she looked puzzled.
"Hence why I asked..."
"Here," she handed me her phone with Facebook on the screen and I gasped. How could Justin do this to me? We've been friends since forever.
'Totally been fucking that bitch Desiree since jr. high. She sucks if you catch my drift(; She's really easy too. I didn't even have to convince her to do it; she was just on to me.'
I read Justin's status.
"No, no, no, no! Yesterday he said he loved me and we've never even done it!"
"There's more," Chasity trailed.
'My baby can strip like nobody else(;'
'She can never walk once I'm done with her.'
'Oh shit... She gave me an STD.'
"None of this is true!" I exclaimed.
"Keep telling yourself that, whore," one of the quiet girls mumbled just loud enough for me to hear.
"I don't even know you!"
"Calm down, Desiree," Chasity pat my back.
The comments were being thrown at me from all directions. I couldn't think straight anymore. When I made it to my locker, there were papers taped to it that read 'whore,' 'slut,' 'infected bitch,' and so on. 'STD' was engraved into the front of my red locker. I opened the metal slut shame and more papers cascaded down onto the ground while everyone in the hall laughed at me.
"Don't touch her, anybody! She's infected!"
I slammed my locker shut and stormed to the bathroom where I was hoping to cry, but no, the cheerleaders were in there. Oh the cheerleaders...
"Aww look, the slut's crying. Leave," one of them scoffed.
"Don't tell me what to do," I mumbled.
"What was that?"
"You heard me."
"No, I don't think I did."
"Don't tell me what to do!"
"Oh, how cute. She thinks we care what she says. Girls," she snapped and her posse pulled me into a stall and flushed the toilet with my head in the bowl. They jerked my head out by my hair and ripped my shirt before leaving me alone. I blinked back the tears and ran to Justin's locker.
"Listen to me, you fucker!" I screamed at him and he turned around to the view of me. The girl with dripping wet black hair, ripped and wet blue shirt, denim midi skirt, and pink ballet flats. Not to mention that makeup was running down my face.
"What?" he laughed.
"You are a lying jerk! We have never 'done it' nor have I given you and STD. But you have sent me a picture of your microscopic five inch 'package.' Yeah, I said it. Mi-cro-scop-ic," some people ooh'd.
"So? I could get any bitch I want. I never loved you! I only wanted to make you feel like someone. Your ugly self will never get anywhere! Your drawings suck and you're a stupid little girl who relies on daddy's money."
"Burn!" one of his friends shouted.
"Daddy's money? Daddy's money? My dad's dead, you heartless jerk!" I stormed out of the school and ran home.
Mom was at work, thank god. I sprinted up the stairs into my bathroom and grabbed the hair scissors. Good bye, half of my hair. I horribly cut my hair into a side cut. I wiped my face clear of makeup and rid my closet of all 'preppy' clothes. No more living like this. No more forming myself into what someone else wants. I grabbed the keys for my car and drove to the store. I needed a new wardrobe.
*end flashback*

That was when I went 'goth' and 'emo' and all that crap. I came across metal and fell in love. The music helped me through everything. That was when I discarded the name Desiree and had people call me Dez. That was when I began self harming and skipping meals. That was when I turned into who I am today.