Home of the Free, the Sick, and Depraved

Instructions

-Megan's POV-

Slash arrived within ten minutes.
"What happened!" she asked with tears in her eyes.
"Ra-Razor m-might die," I was bawling and Slash pulled me close and we cried together.
"Family of Lani Claver," a nurse came out of the double doors.
"She doesn't have any family, but we act like one," I told her.
"Follow me."
She led us to Razor's room and there were tubes in her gauze wrapped body. I lost it again and sat in the chair by her bed.
"Come back to us," I held her hand.
"She lost a lot of blood. We are unsure if she'll make it, I'm sorry," she left the room as I received a text.
"Where are you? -Ami"
"I won't be back in today. My friend is in the hospital and might not survive."
"Sorry to hear that. If you need time off, I understand."
I decided I would call Josh and let him know.
"What's up?"
"Razor's in the hospital," I tried my hardest to stay composed.
"Is she okay? I'm on my way."
I saw Razor twitch then groan.
"Megan?" she looked at me.
"I'm here," another tear rolled down my face.
"Steel..."
"He did this to you?" I was furious. No one and I mean no one touches my best friend. She tried to nod but ended up wincing.

-Razor's POV-

I woke up and I was in a dim room. It smelled grossly clean so that was the indicator pointing to the fact that I was in the hospital. Then I heard a beeping noise and groaned while looking to my left.
"Megan?" her eyes were puffy, makeup was all over her cheeks, and tears were rolling like raindrops on a window.
"I'm here," she sniffed.
"Steel..." I couldn't say much, but he needs to be thrown in jail.
"He did this to you?" anger rose in Megan's voice. I tried nodding but it hurt too much due to how sore I was.
"Who's he?" Josh appeared.
"No no no no no, Josh. Don't," Megan quickly replied.
"He needs to pay," I saw where this was going.
"The cops will get him. You need to be a friend right now. Look at her; she already had a fractured clavicle and underwent surgery today cause he made it worse. Her ribs are broken, and she needs assistance to do anything-"
"Stop. I don't want assistance. I can do it on my own," I interrupted.
"No, you can't. You're staying with me until you get back on your feet," no point in arguing with her, she always wins.
"Fine. When do I get out of this hell hole?"
"A week," I sighed.
"But someone will always be with you. I have the rest of the day off, so I'm staying through the night."
"I'll be here tomorrow morning and afternoon," Josh spoke up.
"I can be here in the evening and through the night," Slash offered.
"What about the club?"
"The assistant manager can handle one night and Robbie will cover your shift," I have the best friends.
A doctor came in and made everyone leave.
"Can you tell me what happened?" he asked.
"My boyfriend..." I told him everything about the past beatings, how he wouldn't let me eat, how he spent all my money, everything. Thankfully, he had a lawyer with him who listened so I wouldn't have to repeat it again.
"We will see you at the hearing. If Kyle leaves the state, he will immediately be arrested. You are not to go near him for that could damage your case. If he comes near you, call the police," the lawyer informed me and left.