Home of the Free, the Sick, and Depraved

Meeting Angelo

-Razor's POV-

Tour is finally over! Not for too long, but I'm free right now.

"Babe, I'm going out," I slid on my studded heels and threw my bag over my shoulder.

"Who you looking that good for?"

"Gonna go see my sister. Meeting her at Electric City and then we're gonna do stuff."

"Stuff?"

"You don't get to know," I smirked.

I slid into the cab I called and rode down to the tattoo shop. When I stepped out of the car, I smoothed down my shirt and walked inside where I saw my sister in all her beauty. Her long red hair was pinned half up and lied vibrantly against her milky white skin. Her tattoos were pieces of art lying on her arms. She was absolutely stunning.

"Hi! Do you-" Burn stopped herself, "Razor?"

"Hey," I smiled and walked over to the counter.

"Oh my gosh!" she screeched and quickly ran out from behind the counter and enveloped me in a bone crushing hug.

"You look great!" I grinned as we pulled away.

"I look great? Look at you, Ms. Perfect!"

I chuckled and shook my head.

"What are you wanting to do?"

"First, you need to meet Ange. Then we'll go to my place and stuff out faces while we watch movies."

She led me further into the shop where the stations are.

"Where's Angelo?" Burn asked.

"Out back. He's taking a break," one of the guys answered.

She then led me even further through the shop and out a door all the way in the back. Once this door was opened, a man with long black hair and numerous tattoos layered on his arms.

"Ange?" Burn walked over to him; I followed closely behind.

He turned slightly and wrapped his arms around her in a hug. She returned the act and they pecked each other's lips.

"Who's this?" Angelo's voice a little higher than most guys but not too high as to sound feminine.

"Right. Ange, this is Razor, my sister. Razor, this is Angelo, my boyfriend," Burn's hands moved as she introduced us.

"You're Josh's girl, right?"

Burn's eyes widened a bit and she bit her lip. She knows what's coming.

"Yeah. Except don't call me someone's 'girl.'"

"Why not?"

"It's degrading. You're putting Josh over me as if I'm his slave or something. Calling me 'his girl' almost objectifies me and completely rids me of any worth I could possibly have."

"I didn't realize that was such a bad thing... I thought girls liked being called someone else's girl."

"Well you thought wrong."

"Razor!" Burn interjected, "Sorry, Ange. She gets like this when she's adamant about something, but I don't know why she's acting like this right now."

She quickened her speech as to tell me to lay off.

"Sorry," I didn't sound too sincere, but I didn't sound sarcastic either, "That's a topic I tense up on. Plus, we just got back from tour and there's nothing I would like to do more than throw Devin off of a cliff or curb stomp him. Either one, really."

I smirked psychotically.

"What's wrong with Devin?" Angelo inquired.

"What isn't wrong with Devin. He's repulsive and ugh," I tensed up just thinking about him.

"Okay, well I'm going to take Razor to my place. See you later, Ange," Burn called and grabbed my arm.

"What the hell was that?" she yelled once we were in the car.

"What?"

"Why are you so stubborn about that? I get that Steel isn't a great guy, but what did he do to you, Razor? What could he have possibly done to cause you to tense up like that? To tense up like that in front of someone you just met?"

"Good thing I'm staying over tonight... It's a long story."

"What did he do to my little sister?"