Home of the Free, the Sick, and Depraved

Pumpkin Fight

-Razor's POV-

I walked inside Josh's and my house to see it so beautifully horrific.

"Josh?" I grinned.

"Like it?"

"It's so... Come here," we walked towards each other and I gave him a nice hug.

"Glad you like it. Welcome to day one of your birthday week."

"Week?" I reiterated.

"Did I stutter?" he joked.

I punched him while chuckling.

"Are you ready for the ultimate movie marathon?"

"I think I am," I smirked.

By the time it was dark out, we had watched Sweeney Todd, Sinister, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Repo! The Genetic Opera, Dark Shadows, and Insidious.

"Thank you, Josh," I pecked his lips.

"See you tomorrow with another birthday surprise," he walked up to his room and I walked to mine.

----

I woke up to the smell of bacon and walked downstairs. There stood Josh at the stove, cooking bacon and what looked like a slimy pancake.

"Good morning," he kissed me.

"Mornin," I got a better view of the pancake-like food, "Is that a Dutch Baby Pancake?"

"It sure is," he grinned.

"You, my friend, are awesome."

"Go sit. I'll bring you your plate when it's done."

I did as I was told and pulled out my phone as I waited. I decided I would read some fan fiction; boy, are those things fun to make fun of. I burst into laughter as Josh brought the food over.

"What?"

"Listen to this," I scrolled back up to the beginning and used my over dramatic voice to read.

"I was at a Motionless In White concert when I saw Balz in all his beauty. Little did I know that he would find me after the show.

'I couldn't help but notice your beauty,' he said, causing me to blush.

'Do you want to come back to the bus with me?'

This can't actually be happening, I thought.

'Okay.'

He led me to a large bus that was clear of the other members. He led me to the back lounge where steamy things started happening," I was trying so hard not to laugh.

"The next thing I knew, Balz was ridding himself of his pants, releasing his stiff member-"

"Okay, that's enough," Josh was grossed out.

"Goodness... The fact that a teenager probably wrote this, too," I shook my head while chuckling.

"Why were you even reading that?"

"You mean you don't? I read fan fiction all the time; it gives me a good laugh."

"You're a psycho."

"Tell me something I don't know," I smirked while taking a bite of the pancake.

"Oh my word... Josh, this is amazing."

"I try," he smirked.

"Shut up," I joked.

"Do you want to carve pumpkins today? After all, Halloween is in a couple days. That day also being your birthday... We gotta deck out this place."

"You don't have to ask me twice."

----

"Take that!"

I threw pumpkin guts at Josh. We are currently having a pumpkin fight. What started out as a carving competition, turned into a little bit a throwing of the seeds, to a full on pumpkin gut fight.

"You'll never take me alive!" he yelled while running around the front yard.

"Then I'll just have to kill you," I ran after him.

"No," he cried in defeat when I tackled him.

I kissed his nose while straddling him.

"Can I get up now?"

"No," I smirked,

"Please."

"Nope."

"Pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top?"

"Well since you asked ever so nicely... No."
"You suck."

"Yup. I do- wait, oh my goodness, no I never said that," I blushed in embarrassment.

"Yeah, you did say that. So I think I win," he pushed me off of him in a gentle manor and crawled back to his pumpkin.

"My pumpkin is better than yours," I commented while passing by him to my pumpkin.

"We'll see about that..."

I showed him my 'Jack Skellington' pumpkin and he showed me his evil-looking pumpkin.

"Damn... You went Tim Burton on me," Josh sighed.

"Does that mean I win?" I smirked.

"Yes," he groaned.

"Shut up," I stuck out my tongue.