Home of the Free, the Sick, and Depraved

Look at Me

-Razor's POV-

I jogged down the street on my search for Josh. I found him sitting alone on the park bench with his head in his hands, so I sat down next to him and placed my hand on his back. He looked up at me and then back down. 

"Josh, please just look at me," I pleaded. 

He shook his head and I sighed. 

"Fine," I gave up. 

I stood up half expecting him to grab my arm and pull me back onto the bench, but he didn't move. I ran back to the house with my eyes burning from the tears threatening to pour out. I stormed into the living room. "Get out!" I yelled. All noise ceased and everyone looked at me with wide eyes. "Go!" I shouted again, but this time a tear rolled down my cheek. Everyone but Burn slowly walked past me and out the door. 

"Razor, what's wrong?" she looked at me with concern in her eyes. 

I couldn't look at her for long before the tears won and my body failed. Burn caught me and I began to sob on her shoulder. 

"Sh," she cooed and stroked my hair. 

I collected myself and wiped my eyes. 

"What happened?" she asked again. 

"Josh... He, um, told me that he loves me this morning."

"Oh no... Razor, what did you do?"

"I couldn't say it back! Love isn't real, and he made this whole speech on how I made him believe in it. I don't understand!"

"Baby, why were you crying?"

"He won't even look at me," I growled. 

"Oh my... Want me to talk to him?"

"No!" 

"Okay, okay. I won't."

"Thank you."

"Do you want to stay with me for a while?"

I nodded. 

"Go pack your things, sweetie."