Home of the Free, the Sick, and Depraved

You Have a Choice

-Josh's POV-

I screwed up. I walked back to the house to find it vacated. There was a note on the table that read:
"Josh,
I can't live like this. If you still want me in your life, I'm at Burn's place. If not, there's a box in my bedroom full of my things. Bring that box to Burn's place, and I'll leave you alone. No, I am not quitting as Motionless's tour manager, so I hope you make up your mind soon. I'll see you when that happens.
-Razor"
I sighed and plopped on the couch. What am I supposed to do? Clearly I love Razor, but she don't love me back; I can't be around someone like that. On the other hand, she may change her mind. Besides, she's my best friend. I sighed again and thought about what to do for a while before reaching my decision.

-Razor's POV-

"How are you doing?" Burn rubbed my back and sat next to me on the couch.

"I'm alright, I guess. Josh is my best friend; what does one do without a best friend?"

"You have Meagan."

"We live in different states, and I tour with the guys."

"Jess?"

"She's getting married soon- different states."

"Well, you have me," her arms wrapped around me.

"Yeah," I smiled and hugged back.

There was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it," Burn began to stand when I gently pushed her back down.

"I got this."

I walked over to the front door and peered out of the peep hole. Josh. I smiled and opened the door, but the smile was soon replaced by a frown.

"Here's your box," he extended the box to me, and I grabbed it.

"Thanks," I forced a pathetic smile.

"See you around," he waved.

"Josh, wait."

"What?"

"Are you sure?"

"Razor, the relationship was bound to go downhill from here."

I sighed and walked back to the living room.

"Who was- oh," Burn cut herself off, seeing the box. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. I'm not a weak person and I can survive without him," I smiled and threw the box down.

I ran into guest room and began throwing things around.

"Razor?" a man's voice questioned. "Razor!" he yelled this time.

"What?" I yelled and spun on my heels to become face to face with Angelo.

"What are you doing?"

"Releasing anger!"

"What anger?"

"Relationship anger! Why do I even bother with them when they all end badly? I'm destined to die alone, so I'll enjoy being single; I'll never attach myself!"

I ran out of the room and out of the apartment. I ran and ran until my legs could run no more.

"Hey, whore," a familiar male voice spoke with venom in his voice.