Home of the Free, the Sick, and Depraved

Steel

-Razor's POV-

"Hey, whore," a familiar voice spat with venom.

I turned around and became face to face with Steel. What?

"I thought you were in jail."

"Good behavior. What? You scared?"

"Me, scared of you? Ha!"

"What was that, bitch?"

"I'm," I stepped closer to him. "Not," and closer. "scared of you."

"Oh really?" He gripped my wrist and spun me around- my back against his front. "You're going to cooperate. Pretend to be my girlfriend while we're in public," he growled in my ear.

Steel led me to the woods- the thick woods. He's going to beat me, I just know it. A repeat of our relationship is going to happen. He threw me into a tree once we were out of sight. My head hit the tree with a great amount of force.

"Steel, what the hell!" I screamed at him.

"Shut up, bitch."

He hit me against the tree a few times before throwing me onto the ground. He pulled out a knife and ran the smooth side against my skin a few times before slicing my shirt open then slicing my skin. I held in a cry as I watched my crimson blood roll down my side. I tried to punch him, but he blocked me with his knife, causing a large gash to be present on my arm.

"Don't even try to protect yourself," he chuckled.

"I won't stop trying."

"Oh?" he brought his knife closer to my face. "I know what makes girls scream."

He slipped the blade between my lips and sliced each corner of my mouth a short bit. I screamed in agony as my skin tore; the tear becoming bigger. The warmth of my blood was pouring down my cheeks and onto my neck.

"I told you I know how to make girls scream."

He cut my jeans open and ripped off my underwear. He shoved himself inside me and began violently thrusting. I was crying at this point due to the pain of the rape and the agony of my wounds. After he came, he bolted, leaving me naked in the woods. I shivered in the cold November air of Scranton.

I finally stood up and used the trees as support so I could walk. Little kids screamed as the saw me and their mothers covered their eyes.

"Is this some kind of sick joke?" one spat at me.

If only I could talk and respond.

"Cover up! You're in a public area full of children for God's sake!"

I trudged to Burn's apartment, but not without those kinds of remarks during the whole walk. Of course this happened just after Halloween; everyone thinks it's fake and gross.

I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. The door swung open and Angelo's face went from his normal look to a horrified look.

"What the fuck!"

"Who is it, babe?" Burn called.

"Come here!" he called back.

"Who is- Razor! Is this some kind of prank?"

I shook my head.

"Talk to me. What happened?"

I shook my head again.

"Use your words."

I pointed to my mouth.

"Yes, it's very realistic, now come on."

I shook my head. Angelo had left and came back with blankets for my shivering body. I walked inside and looked for a pen and paper.

'Steel,' I wrote. Burn's face was drained of color.

"That son of a bitch! I'm going to make him wish he was never born!"

"Calm down," Angelo tried relaxing her.

"No! Razor, we're going to the emergency room. Now!"