Home of the Free, the Sick, and Depraved

Emergency Room

-Burn's POV-

I pulled Razor to the car and Angelo followed so he could drive; I was too angry to be on the road.

"I am going to murder his sorry ass!" I shouted.

"Babe, calm down. Razor is in so much pain right now," Angelo spoke up.

"I'm just so angry!" I turned to Razor. "How are you holding up, sweetie?" I pet her head.

She looked at me with glazed eyes. Poor baby is in so much pain.

Angelo pulled up to the hospital, and I pulled Razor into the emergency room.

"Hi, how can- oh my god," the nurse cut herself off and began shouting codes and calling for doctors and nurses.

Razor was taken from me, and I was blocked from going with her. I sat in a waiting room chair and began to cry.

"It's going to be okay," Angelo cooed and rubbed my back.

"How did he find her? He was in New York; she's here in Pennsylvania. You can't leave the state on parole."

"He's a criminal. Do you really think he cares about parole if what he really wanted to do was hurt your sister?"

"I want to kill him."

"I'm sure Megan and Razor both want to kill him."

"You don't?"

"I don't know the whole story, and I just met your sister. I want to hurt him for abusing a woman, though."

"You have guns; you can shoot him!"

"Okay, you need to calm down. Try to take a nap or something; Razor is going to be in there for a while."

I sighed and lied my head on his shoulder.

"This isn't going to work," I whispered.

"If you stop talking, it could."

I guess he was right because my eyelids became heavy and I dozed off.