Home of the Free, the Sick, and Depraved

He Did it

-Burn's POV-

"Lani Claver's family?" A female doctor walked out.

"That's us. Can we see her?" I stood up.

"Yes, but she's still drugged; she's sleeping. Follow me."

We followed the doctor to a room where my sister was unconscious, attached to tubes, and stitched all over her body; half of her face was stitched. I swear, if I ever find that Steel son of a bitch, I'm going to kill him. I will find him, and I will kill him.

"Oh, Razor," I sighed while rubbing the back of her hand. A tear rolled down my cheek, but I didn't care. My baby sister has gone through more in about a year or two than most people go through in their whole life; yet she stays strong through this whole mess. My inspiration is my sister.

"We need to ask a few questions about these wounds considering Ms. Claver cannot speak for a long while." A detective walked in.

"I know who did this."

"Ma'am, you can't just make accusations. We need evidence."

"Her ex-boyfriend Steel did it."

"We need ev-"

"He did it," I gritted through my teeth.

"And how do you know this?"

"He was released from prison on good behavior in New York-"

"What was he doing here?"

"Let me finish. He was released on good behavior. The reason he was originally thrown in there was for sexual abuse and physical abuse. Look at my baby sister and tell me that it doesn't line up."

"As much as I would like to be able to agree with you, we need evidence. I'll have to check with his parole officer as well. Do you have a name for him other than Steel?"

"No, sir. We grew up with fake names and met people with fake names."

"That's unfortunate. Well, do you know what this man looks like?"

"Yes! There is a picture at the apartment. He has a couple tattoos and one gauged ear."

"Ethnicity?"

"Caucasian."

"Okay. Since the border was crossed, we will have to contact the feds. Thank you for your assistance." The man walked out, and I sighed.

Razor moved ever so slightly.

"Babe, did you see that?" I asked eagerly.

"See what?" Angelo asked.

"Razor twitched."

"No, I didn't."

"Look! She just did it again!"

"I saw it this time!"

"Razor?"