Home of the Free, the Sick, and Depraved

Tour

-Razor's POV-

I opened my eyes and saw Burn and Angelo.

"If you know where you are, blink twice," Burn instructed.

I blinked twice. I remember everything-- every tiny detail.

"Blink once for yes, twice for no. Are you in pain?"

I shrugged and blinked twice.

"Good. The meds are working, I guess."

I blinked once. I rose my hand and formed my fingers as if I was going to write.

"You want a pen and paper?"

I blinked once. She handed my a pen and paper and I scribbled 'There's a tour coming up.' on it.

"No, sweetie, you're in no condition to go. Want me to call Josh?"

I blinked twice. The last thing I need is Josh to know. He left. What does he care? I scribbled another sentence on the paper.

'When am I released?'

"Next week."

'Don't tell the guys I'm here.'

"They're going to realize you're gone and wonder."

'Don't tell them. Not yet. I will go on the tour.'

"I won't let you."

I rolled my eyes and sighed from my nose-- stupid Chelsea Smile.

---Time Skip---

I want to go on the tour. I need to go on the tour. I packed my bag and texted Brandon.

'What time are you guys picking me up?'

'We'll be there in ten,' he responded.

I tip-toed out of the apartment and down the stairs. In the agonizing quiet, I waited for the guys. The bus pulled up, and Brandon stepped out.

"Nice makeup." He smiled.

I nodded. He leaned in for a hug, but I cowered back.

"You alright?"

I nodded again.

"You're quiet today."

I shrugged. He threw my bag in the outer compartment of the bus while I walked up the stairs.

"Your bunk is the last one on the bottom right," Chris informed me.

I put my personal bag on the bunk before strolling to the bathroom to apply vitamin E oil onto my stitches and scabs. I looked in the mirror for a while. I guess time passed by quickly because someone was banging on the door. "Hurry up," they said through the door.

Ricky rushed into the bathroom after I cleared the way. I sat on the couch in the front lounge and felt my phone vibrate.

'Where are you?' from Burn.