Home of the Free, the Sick, and Depraved

Back to the Hospital

-Brandon's POV-

"Have you seen Razor?" I asked around. She was going to help with sound check, but she never showed; it's not like her to blow things off. I looked at the merch table, the stage, outside- everywhere but the bus... I ran over to the bus and was greeted with a quite unpleasant smell as I swung the door open. I held my nose and walked on. "Oh my god!" I whipped out my phone and called 911.

"911. State your emergency," a female voice instructed.

"M-my friend-- she she's on the floor, unconscious, and bloody."

"Sir, what is your location?"

"The Electric Factory. I'm in a tour bus."

"There are people on their way."

I hung up and waited to hear sirens. Once they were audible, I lifted Razor's limp body bridal style and rushed outside. "Please help!" I told the paramedics. I placed her on the stretcher and tried to climb into the back of the ambulance.

"Are you family?" a male paramedic asked.

"Yes." The man helped me into the back and I held Razor's hand in both of mine. I technically didn't lie since she basically is family.

The ambulance sped to the hospital and the paramedics were quick about unloading the stretcher and quickly rolling it to the emergency room. Nurses were shouting codes and doctors were running back and forth. People were coughing, sneezing, and crying. The lights were very bright, and the air was crisp. While I waited in the lobby, I called Chris.

"Hey, man, where are you?" he asked, annoyed.

"The hospital. Razor is badly injured."

"We're on our way."

"No-- the show."

"That can wait."

"Chris, the fans-- get Kuza to play the drums or something."

"Should I tell Josh?"

"No."

"He has a right to know."

"He lost that right when he walked out of her life." I hung up and continued waiting. Hang in there, Razor.