Home of the Free, the Sick, and Depraved

Ronald Davis

-Razor's POV-

"Razor!" Burn shouted.

"What? What is it? What's wrong?" I panicked and ran to her room. She seemed to have just seen the dead.

"They... found Dad's killer."

"Wait, what?"

"Ronald Davis killed Dad."

"Pack your bags."

"Why?"

"We're going to talk to Mr. Davis," I smiled maniacally.

-Time Skip-

"Yeah, I kidnapped your precious little daddy eighteen years ago," Ronald spat with venom.

"Why?" I demanded.

"To have fun." He shrugged.

"What did you do?"

"Oh, let's see... I tortured him. I plucked his teeth, cut out his tongue, cut off his dick, gashed his skin periodically-"

"Stop!" Burn shouted.

"What's the matter, little girl-- too gruesome for you?"

She stood up and ran out of the visiting room. I returned my gaze to the glass panel separating me and the murderer.

"That's your idea of fun? You are a sick fuck."

"Looks like someone had fun with you with those scars on your face."

I scowled. "How did you kill him? How did my father die?"

"I was experimenting. I wanted to see what would happen if I repeatedly shoved a needle point knife in and out of his ass-- a form of rape, if you will-- but he started to bleed profusely and chunks of intestines, among other things, began to uncontrollably fall out-"

"He died from blood loss?"

"Let me finish, bitch. His ass was bloody as hell, and his skin was torn. His excrement was all over it, and he eventually got infected. It was disgusting, so I stabbed him in the heart to speed up the dying process."

"Son of a bitch."

"What? Are you gonna go home and cry to mommy?"

"I swear to god, I would kill you if you weren't in jail."

"I that a threat?"

"What does it matter? You are a waste of my time anyway." I slammed the phone back onto the hook and stomped off.

Burn was crying in the lobby of the police station.

"He's a psycho, and Dad's in a better place now-- Heaven, Hell, or even nothingness is better than what he went through." I rubbed her back.

"I was 11 when Dad left. Now I'm 29."

"And I was 9."

"Lani, do you realize how long he had to go through all that torture?" she nearly screamed.

She used my name. Holy- um... Wow. She's pretty distraught.

"Let's just go back to the hotel, okay?"

She nodded.

Poor Cora.