Home of the Free, the Sick, and Depraved

I Love You

- Megan's POV-

I decided to go visit Slash at her night club only to find that she wasn't there and no one had heard from her nor could they reach her.
"Slash?" I called as I walked into her apartment and received no reply.
"Slash?" I called again. I checked her room and she wan't there either. The only place I didn't check was the bathroom...
"Oh my god!" I covered my mouth and called the police. Why do I keep finding my friends in such horrible conditions? Near death.
"Open your eyes, Slash, come on. Stay with me. Stay with me, Slash. Don't leave, please, don't leave," her body was covered in blood. I couldn't see her pale skin anywhere but her face.
The ambulance took her to the hospital. Should I call Razor? She's with Josh... In another state...
"Megan!" Razor cheerfully answered the phone.
"Hey, uhm, Slash is..."
"What happened?"
"She... She is, uh..."
"In the hospital?"
"Yeah... How did you know?"
"I found out about her cuts. I told her to call when she felt like this..."
"She probably didn't want help."
"Sadly," she sighed.
A doctor came out to the waiting room and told me that Slash is fine and conscious again and that I could go see her.

-Slash's POV-

"Babe, you need to go back," Alex told me.
"No! I can't. I miss you," I sobbed.
"I can't control whether or not you stay."
"Then let's just enjoy our time together."
"Okay. You do know that I watch you right?" he paused, "That sounded better in my head."
"You do?"
"Yeah. I love you, Slash."
"I love you too, Alex," we kissed. I wish he never left.
"Tell me, why did you do it?" I asked.
"It was too much."
"What was?"
"My family. They always put me down. So I decided, screw it, I'm leaving them for good."
"But you also left me."
"I see now that it was dumb, but it's a little late for that, now isn't it?" I nestled my head into his neck while we sat on the park bench.
"We could've moved to New York together. I still went, though. I fulfilled our plan: I opened the night club for the outcasts like us."
"I'm so proud of you."
All of the sudden, he started fading away with the scenery.
"Alex? Alex, what's happening?" I cried out.
"Goodbye, Slash. I love you."
"No!" I opened my eyes and saw a window and heard an annoying beep.
"Turn it off," I groaned.
"Sorry, but that's so we know you're alive," a doctor said.
"Can I leave?"
"Tomorrow. Are you seeing a counselor?"
"Yes. I know the routine."
"I'll go get your friend."
Megan appeared.
"Why did you do it?" she asked.
"Anxiety."
"There are other ways to treat anxiety."
"I know."
"There are people who love you. You could've called Razor or me and we would've talked."
"I didn't want help. I didn't want to see anyone. Does Razor know?" she nodded, "Shit..."