Status: Only 3 chapters cause it's a short story...

War

Leaving me

“Do you have to go daddy?” I asked as tears started to form in my eyes again. Stupid war, I don’t want to lose my dad. My dad moved towards me and took me in his embrace. “Yes, I have to go Liz, but I’ll be back. I promise.” He let go of me and wiped my tears away with his thumb, which only made me cry more because I knew he wouldn’t come back. He may look tough in his army uniform, but he will NEVER survive in German. He is not an aggressive fighter, he is a helper. He will give up his life for someone who is actually a serial killer just because the man looked like he was in pain. Dad got up and started to move towards the door. I started to breath faster and sob heavily. This is it, I will never see him again. “No dad! Don’t leave me!” I tried to move towards the door to hold him back but my mom didn’t let go of me. “It’s alright Liz, you have to let go!” She hold me tide as dad went outside and closed the door. Then she let go of me. I collapsed on the ground and my mom looked at me not really sure what to say as my eyes became redder and redder every second. It’s not her fault, she grew up with beggars and people on the street and was saved by dad. She never learned how to be social and help people. “W- Would you like some water?” My mom asked hesitantly. I nodded and she quickly ran off to the kitchen happy she said the right thing. I crawled towards the door sobbing heavily and I leaned against it. I lost him, HE IS GONE.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter... 2 more following.