Status: I promise to try and update soon

Tempting

"You two are a cliché." Her voice sounded calm, although her heartbeat was increasing by the second, making her cheeks get slightly red. "What's next?" Katherine was never this forward to anyone, let alone the two people who had given her life. However, the hypocrisy that filled the room made her stomach twitch. Some may say this is what it feels like when you hate someone or something, but the brunette had never hated anything or anyone before. "Are you going to tell me how much of a disgrace I am? How I brought shame into this house? Or, and this seems an unlikely scenario, are you going to admit that you are judgmental and hypocrites? Because you may be my parents, and I may be supposed to love you, but I could never love someone who would act like some goddamn people from the fifties that only show up in movies!"

There was a silence installed between the three inside the living room, her father's large figure getting up from the couch he was previously sat on, his arms crossing in front of his chest before he spoke.

"No." Adam shook his head. "I'm going to politely tell you to leave, because if I say something else, it will end up with you either dead or seriously injured."