Status: I promise to try and update soon

Tempting

boss

Image


A loud female scream could be heard throughout the walls of the abandoned factory where the Los Angeles gang took their victims; none of the man sitting around a table made a sound or even flinched at it, such occurrence being usual nowadays.

“I thought he was killing Diego outside of here?” A tall and skinny man spoke loudly enough for the others to hear, throwing one of the cards he was playing with onto the table and waiting for the others to do the same. Poker was something that had become boring over the time, but when you work for someone like CC, you are bound to have to find a hobby.

His voice was deep and in any other circumstances, anyone would’ve found him charming and alluring. However, every time someone’s eyes dropped on him, that someone was bound to die.

“Why do you care?” One of the others answered, his flawless skin shining with the dim light of the poor lamp hanging on the ceiling. “Besides, that lame shout was not from a guy; he probably brought some chick to fuck or whatever.” Shrugging, he mimed the other, throwing his card on the table too.

They continued their game with no more comments made, tension running through the air. From time to time, they could hear another scream or a whimper coming from a female, but no one moved.

In that business, if you tried to be a hero, you would most likely end up dead.

**

She was light as a feather, making his job of carrying her to the factory so much easier that he almost swore that God was actually helping him to take that girl. Of course, she had tried to squirm and kick and scream, but no one dared to come closer to him.

“Are you going to kill me?” She shouted, not noticing that her voice was louder than a speaker.

It was probably the hundredth time she was asking that, and as he rolled his eyes, the hypostasis of actually killing her was becoming quite tempting. Jake slapped her rear with his right hand, since she was thrown on his shoulder, and continued to walk.

“I thought you knew better by now than to ask such questions. Keep your mouth shut and you won’t die.” His voice was still cold, making Katherine wonder if he had a heart at all. “Oh, and piece of advice? Don’t piss CC off.”

Those words made no sense to her, but she knew better by now than to actually ask him what they meant. He walked inside an old abandoned factory, the walls no longer painted and a very sweet yet disgusting smell surrounded the air, making the girl cough and want to throw up what little she had had for breakfast.

“Hey Outlaw!” He called out loudly enough for Katherine to wince; after all, she was closer to him than she was comfortable with.

A tall and lean man came out of nowhere, a smirk playing on his lips; he was right, it had been a woman to scream. Crossing his arms in front of his chest, he looked at them both.

“Did you bring another girl? Damn, Pitts, you really can’t keep it in your pants, can you?” The sarcastic tone present in his voice made the other glare at him, but this one ‘Outlaw’ didn’t even flinch. “What do you want?” He finally asked with a serious tone coming back to him.

“This one here is a curious one.” Pitts told the other one, dropping the girl to the floor with no care, making Katherine scream in pain when her head hit the hard and cold floor. “She saw me finishing Diego, so I thought it would be best to bring her to see CC.”

While they exchanged some more words and information that Katherine had no wish to know, she looked at her surroundings. The factory’s building could barely stand up anymore, yet they seemed quite comfortable around there. There were some plastic curtains stained with red – which she knew was blood – and nice cars parked outside, she had noticed. The walls were no longer painted and there seemed to be some spots where the wall had been hit by a hammer. A display of knives was placed on one of the walls, along with guns and other weapons the brunette had never seen before.

“Alright curious Georgina…” The Outlaw spoke to her, grabbing her by her arm roughly and making her stand up, almost throwing her against the wall as he did so. “Let’s meet your worst nightmare.” He smirked, as he walked, dragging her with him.

Pitts stood there for a second to see them go, a mischievous smile always plastered across his lips, making her skin get cold as ice and her heartbeat fasten by the second.

They walked through a long corridor, with nothing else there besides the crumbling walls and a horrid smell worse than the one she had felt as soon as they got to the factory. He stopped when they got to a door that seemed freshly painted, weirdly enough.

“CC, we have a victim.” He shouted, banging his free hand against the door. A groan could be heard from inside and the door flew open; a tall man with dark long hair and a bandana stood near a desk, zipping up his pants as a woman fixed her dress and started to leave the room.

She was smirking as she walked away, which made Katherine’s stomach twist and turn. The very intimidating man looked at them both, unimpressed and not amused, sighing heavily. “Leave her here, I’ll take care of that.” He brushed him off with his hand. “Also, never interrupt me again.”

Nodding, Outlaw closed the door behind him, leaving the brunette stuck inside a small room with a man that seemed like he wanted to either kill her or take her roughly on that desk.

“So… What have you done to be here, sugar?” His tone showed amusement and curiosity.

“I saw one of your guys shoot another guy.” She stated softly, her voice barely audible as fear took over her.

A creepy smirk, much worse than the one Pitts had when she saw him the first time, came to his lips.

“Oh… Well, you see, being so nosey is a bad thing, sugar. You know what we do to naughty girls?” He asked sarcastically, yet his voice sounded cold and dangerous. Katherine simply shook her head before he replied. “We punish them.”
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you for reading! (:
xx