Status: I promise to try and update soon

Tempting

Seductive

Image


The dark night brought surprises, the little flashing dots on the sky merely allowing the night creatures some guidance as they came out of their hiding spots. Her heels clicked on the tiled floor, the entire casino filled with strangers looking for just another hint of sin to capture in their greedy hands.
Nothing had happened; that was part of the deal, after. To forget that her fragile pale body had marks on it that would only vanish in a few weeks, her eyes hiding secrets that surely no one would wish to discover.
Katherine’s kissed by fire hair danced right above her waistline, shining in the bright lights that flashed everyone in the room, and her purple dress hugged her body perfectly, offering her sly smiles from the perverted men walking by her. None of her friends would know, and although there was a noticeable change in the girl’s demeanour, none of them were ever brave enough to question her about it.
“I’m going over to the bar. Are you guys sure you don’t want to come? That concert doesn’t seem as much fun as you try to make it out to be.” Even her voice was sweeter this time, that sweetness hiding a whole new cover of herself that only now she allowed herself to explore.
There was no room for fear, only the small amount of courage she had in her could come across to the others.
“You told us you would come as well, I don’t know why you suddenly decided to change your mind.” Harriet’s voice showed a small hint of annoyance to it, but Katherine had been told to shrug off whichever intrusion stepped in her way. “Sitting at a bar alone is just depressing, Kath.”
Ignoring the dull comment from her friend, she smiled, her pearly white teeth showing off.
“I like to look at the view and the brochure said the music was really good there. Just come meet me when you’re done, alright?” Of course, by the time they were done, she would have everything settled.
“Be safe.” They all retorted before moving to the right, walking down the corridor to a silver door that would allow them access to the small venue the casino had inside.
The girls would be watching a weird pop concert that had never called for Katherine’s attention; and even if it did, that night would guarantee that she could stay alive for a few more months, and that was enough to make her lose interest in any sort of entertainment.

**

An hour had gone by, and Katherine had found her target over forty-five minutes ago. He sat down at a small booth with two other men, a navy blue suit adorning his small body, a few bottles of champagne in front of him on a dark glass table at his service.
She wasn’t stalling; even though her heartbeat had increased a lot in the last few minutes, Katherine had been sending flirtatious smiles over to the male, luring him into the small and new web she had created. If the girl stopped to think about what she was doing, the small amount of courage inside her frame would vanish, so she decided to turn off her intelligence for the night.
Finishing off the Martini she had in front of her, Katherine hopped off the stool and fixed her short dress, licking her red painted lips seductively, noticing that he was staring at her lustfully.
Eyeing the blue eyed male, she smirked, offering him a wink before moving to a more private area of the bar, sitting alone and knowing that sooner than later he would join her.
Five minutes later, the male slowly made his way to the available spot right next to her.
“Hello there.” He smirked, making her stomach twirl and the small amount of food she had had at dinner come back to her throat. “It’s a shame to see such a lovely girl alone. What’s your name?”
The people that surrounded them didn’t seem to be bothered about the age gap between the two, or about the lustful look the male gave her. No one had any business with it, after all, and that only helped her to realize she truly wasn’t home any longer.
“Lavender. What is yours?” She had to lie, of course; Christian had given her the fake name to use, and she would use it for as long as he demanded her to do so.
“Lucas.” She recognized the lie, since his name was Michael. Christian had given her all the dirt and useful information she could use, and it took her a lot of effort not to smirk.
The female knew not what to do, deciding to simply offer him an innocent smile, which seemed to light up something inside him. In a split of a second, his hand rested on her barely covered thigh, his eyes getting darker as they roamed the redhead’s body.
“I truly want to keep you company, Lavender.” His hoarse voice brought an awful chill through her spine, her eyes going down at his hand.
The only thing she wished to do at the moment was to run away, escape from the madness she was finding herself trapped into. Yet there was no possible way of escaping, and she didn’t want to fall on Christian’s bad side.
“Then do.” Her shaky voice was heard, before his lips connected with the warm and flowery scented skin of her neck. A fake moan escaped her lips as her small hands made their way to his pocket, a bright gold key coming on her palm as she removed it.
If she didn’t stop him right now, Katherine knew quite well where the night would be going off to, and there was no small part of her that wished to engage in such positions with the male. Softly, she pulled away, smiling lovingly at the businessman.
“Let me go freshen up, and I’ll meet you here once again. This place is too hot, I don’t want to be smelling poorly.” The girl cooed, placing a small kiss on the male’s lips to assure him that she would, of course, come back.
“Of course, sweetheart.” That same nickname on his lips made the girl want to throw up once more. Katherine was quick to get up, sending him a wave and a wink as she made her way out of the blue lighted bar. The key seemed to be burning the palm of her hand, adrenaline pumping through her veins, making this entire situation dreadful and exciting for her.
As she made her way out to meet her friends at the casino’s entrance, she took the time to release a long breath. The worst part of the night was over.

**
It was barely two in the morning when Outlaw came walking gallantly through the hall where her room was situated, black pants and a matching black shirt hugging his figure perfectly.
Katherine was already in shorts and a loose top when he came around, making her way the opposite way as the one the Outlaw, or Ashley as his dearest friends called him, was taking.
They brushed past each other, shoulders bumping with each other.
“Oh, I’m sorry Miss.” His soft voice apologized, smiling as if they had never met before.
Katherine had a harsher time acting like she didn’t know him, but still she tried to put on the best show she could. Their hands touched softly, not visible on the Hotel’s cameras, and the key went to his large and skinny hand.
“It’s no problem at all, Sir. Have a good night.” The redhead wished politely, making her way to the bedroom she would be spending her days in.
As soon as the door was closed, she allowed herself to breathe normally, sliding her body through the wall until her figure hit the ground with no sound.
Twenty minutes later, her legs were sprawled on the bed and the television was playing some old TV show. Her phone vibrated, forcing her eyes to look at the text message she had just received.

‘Nicely done, Doll. You truly are our most prized possession.’
♠ ♠ ♠
Again, I'm SO sorry it took me so long to update.
Good news is, exam season is coming to an end, so I'll have more time!
Give me your opinions on this fanfiction, lovelies!
I hope you like this chapter.
xx