Run Run Run as Fast as You Can

I Say Goodbye, You say hello

Chapter Five

I awoke in this white scary place on a couch. I got up and walked around for a while until I heard a familiar voice. When I turned I saw this white scary room with little children gathered around in white beds wearing white pillow cases. In the middle of their ritual gathering sat Jennifer in a long white dress with a white hat on top. They dragged her into the ritual. I couldn't see her squirrel but she did have a third boob, oh no she didn't. SHE PUT A SQUIRREL IN HER BRA?! WHAT KIND OF NUT DOES THAT!?
"And then the large beast emerged. He was giant, as big as Godzilla, and he was furry with fur rougher than sand paper and needles. He was Black with Pink polk a dots. From behind him came a large flock of purple bows tied perfectly with two fangs coming out. They were dripping with syrup blood staining their way down the mountain cliff. It was the Pink Polk a doted tickle monster and his army of purple flying bows.
"The bows unleashed their mighty wrath of hair clips and bobby pins which landed in the all of the army of one hundred Dalmatian's eyes. They bled out chocolate syrup and one by one turned into chocolate bunnies and melted into the ground forever. And they died. The dalmatians melted and died. And then," She told the pillow case children who were all crying of her horrific tale of syrup and gore. A tall angry looking lady came in looking at the crying children. She sharply looked at Jennifer.
"What did you do?" Jennifer did not answer. The tall lady glared at her angrily. "Who is your supervisor?" she snapped. Oh what to do? I walked into the room.
"Oh Vanderbuilt, there you are. Come here now. I told you that you were forbidden to be in the children's room. You need to be in the teacher's lounge." I grabbed her by the collar and dragged her to the bath room. It turns out it wasn't a psycho ritual school, it was a hospital. We changed and gave the suits to teen aged children to give to their rightful owners. We washed the suits for them was our excuse.
"What is that noise?" We heard loud painful screams and crying. It was terrorific. Hurriedly, I grabbed Jennifer and ran out of that torture chamber of white. What is wrong with that place? People tell me they some times can do surgery on you with out amnesia and by gosh that sounds creepy.
"That was fun. What are we going to do now?" Jennifer flipped her hair. Was she insane? That was far from fun I tell you.
"Well for one, TRY TO TURN YOU INTO A NORMAL PERSON!" I was fed up with her. She was getting rather annoying at the moment.
"What's the fun in being normal?" she laughed off. I shrugged and rolled my eyes at her.
"Well for one, poeple would trust you more if you were average instead of psychotically insane!" Well this looked like today's daily argument.
"You wouldn't put your life on any average person now would you?" She asked smiling warmly at me. She did have a point on that, a little.
"Well they have to be special to me, and normal." I tried to find a point that would make me right, and make her shut up.
"Some one close isn't just any one normal, they're, as you say, special." How dare she use my own words against me. Thats just not fair.
"Whatever." I muttered and we walked down the street in silence. Neither of us said a word, well no actual words. Jennifer was just babbling along to a tune she just made up in her insane head. The tune in fact wasn't that bad, it was actually quite catchy if you ask me.
We went walking down the street not really knowing where to until we both bumped into something. The something I bumped into was Frank Iero. My goodness was he beautiful, and kinda short. You know, just a little, right? But anyways, my friend Jennifer here bumped into a lamp post. Oh that sucks for her.
"Hey you look familiar, have we met before?" Frank asked looking at me in deep concentration.
"Oh I do hope so."
"Oh lamp post, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you like that." We both automatically turned around to see Jennifer apologizing to the lamp post. Well that was a first. She usually talks to animals and noise producing objects, not lamp posts.
"Were you the young security guard in training who had to take care of all the mental looking people?" He asked smiling. What? Young security guard in training? Retarded people?
"Uh, no." He frowned at my response and thought again.
"Ah, I know. Your the girl with the retarded sister who was supposedly helped by Oprah one day!" He exclaimed smiling. A word to the wise, never mention Oprah when Jennifer's around.
"Oprah? Where?" Jennifer asked backing up against the wall. She looked around nervously. "Hide me." she whispered in fright still on the look out for the famous Oprah. Frank and I rolled our eyes and ignored her cowardliness.
"Okay, so thats not you." He shrugged. He looked down and thought some more. "I know it this time! Your the girl with the retarded cousin and supper punk mom!" Oh so not close. I shook my head no. One, my mom is anti-punk, two so far everything has had to do with someone retarded. What's up with that? I turned around and took a look at Jennifer. Oh, now I know why. He looked back down in thought and then slowly rose his head in amazement. "Hold up, your the girl who stole Gee's cell phone." Oh now thats not good.
"Hey, hey! I did not steal. I accidentally left with it. Think of it as an exchange. And you would know that how?"
"Cell phone pictures. Oh by the way, your mom called, she wants you to come by some time next week and visit your grandmother who is dropping by and some guy named John called. He has something for you and wants you to come pick it up." He informed me. Well thats not much. I can deal with my grandmother. She's cool.
"Uh, can't John take the fact that I don't want to date him and shove it up his ass? Just block his calls if you can." I sighed. Oh how I hated that John. He was so annoying.
"Sure." We talked a bit and then we parted our ways and I attempted to get Jennifer to get up and go. We walked on back to the car which was still at the tattoo parlor and then we drove back home in peace since Jennifer did me the honors of shutting up and going to sleep on the drive home.
When we got there I attempted to wake her up without Billy Joe Bob attacking me. She took a minute to wake up but never the less she got up. We walked in and took a deep breath. Finally, Home sweet home. Jennifer went to the bathroom to brush her teeth while I went to my room to get into my PJs. I opened my door and found John on my bed in jeans and a button down shirt unbuttoned half way. What the bloody fern is going on here?
"Hey there Roxy. I've been waiting here all day." He said getting up. One, I hate the name Roxy and two, I hate him.
"John get out of my house." I ordered him sternly. He obviously didn't want to.
"But baby, I know you want me to stay." He said trailing his hand down my side. I slapped his arm away.
"Oh Feisty are we? I like them feisty." He said with a ridiculous voice sounding a bit like elmer fudge or whatever and Donald Duck and Willy Wonka all mixed together. He stuck his finger in one of my Jean's belt loops and pulled me to him. I slapped his hand away and belt off running. I ran into the bath room and grabbed a brush, tooth brush, tooth paste, lip gloss and Jennifer and Belt out running to the door. John then came out of the kitchen and walked towards us.
"Oh, he' Joh'!" Jennifer waved while still brushing her teeth. Was she insane? Oh wait never mind, she was.
"SHUT UP JENNIFER! LETS GO!" I pulled her out of the house, slammed the door and ran like crazy to the car. I had to push Jennifer in so she would hurry up.
"Where are you going my dear?" John called out from the front door. I wasn't even in the car yet. Bad, bad, bad.
"Some where safe!" I yelled the truth. In front of my eyes Matt came out of the bushes and started at me.
"Oh no you don't." He snarled. I belt off running and in a snap I was in the car driving away to the farthest hotel from my house. Theres like four people chasing me now. Its not fun. Mean employe, Gerard, Matt, and nasty, old, creepy, ugly and retarded John.
♠ ♠ ♠
just know that i was pretty out of it when i wrote this so it might sound retarded. but still tell me how retarded it sounds would you? thanks.

if you made it this far reading it,i apreciate it. but lord bless your soal, if your bored enough to read this, that must suck.

but thanks for reading it anyhow.